Freezing In place

Ku'tan

Master
I've had my game freeze my character. In place with things around me still moving. I wasn't paralyzed or frozen but has been happening more and more. Any thing I can do to fix this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff

Young Player Help
Sounds like maybe you triggered the speedhack detection while we were trying the new core out. Not saying you speedhack, anyone with high latency was able to trigger it.

Ku'tan

Master
Ohh what can I do to fix this I don't speed hack but today I died due to it and lost a lot of stuff.

Ku'tan

Master
Are you guys still testing I don't want to put myself in that sitution

Ku'tan

Master
I'm still having this issue is there something I can do to fix this?

Silvers

Master
I am getting the same problem when I do despise. I will freeze in place a bit and everything else is moving around then I disconnect. THis only happens at despise spawn for some reason

Syntax

Adept
I'm also having the same problem. Just recently this started happening. Dying a lot due to this, is there any remedy to this situation for us? It's unplayable for me right now, I'll get stuck for literally 2-3 seconds, sometimes longer while pvping, or barding with balrons and mobs around.

Same problem. Started happening this morning.

Not sure what speedhacking or extended latency are but feel like I would know it if I was doing them.