Found mysterious gate

Ponchibego

Found the mysterious gate. I've never done one before so I have no idea what's really going on.

Last edited by a moderator:

VisuallyAsute

Journeyman
Same, I was smoked immediately upon entering. I guess you can't solo this?

I'm sure the vets have a method. It would be hard to do it without someone you can trust, most of the blues on this shard are worse than reds, at least when you see a red you know what's next.

It's all pretty elitist too with a bias towards conformity, I tried running my own Dexxer template with a little bit of everything to allow me to PvM which I like. Not only does this make me easy pickings for groups of reds, but I can't even join a faction/group/clan due to my 'stats' not meeting the alleged standards..
It seems to come down to a handful of templates, if that, and if you aren't running one you're as good as dead OR restricted and limited.

QuietRiot

Novice
I feel RDA (mysterious gate) should take more then 2-3 people (tamer, archer, provo). Anything more then 6 people, is just to many. Takes time to feel out the mobs but it gets easy.

Make some Friends!!!!

QuietRiot

Novice
i dunno about the Sociable thing, I have a newborn (1month 5days) that only lets me play maybe 1-2hours tops a day. Talking on a Mic.. forget about it! Really fast way to piss off people, a Baby crying on Mumble/teamspeak.

I dunno your play style but id just find a guild, stick it out and try to make a name for yourself.

Nanashi

Grandmaster
You can do them with a newbie gm tamer, un trained dragon/wyrm combo. A provo archer with 115 provo and 5x mage with provo, easily.