Former UOF Player "Steals Code" And stars new server?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PescadoMojado

Apprentice
So I recently came accross a new UO server and the operator claims to be a UOF player who was banned by Carl, and who "hates Shane and Carl" and supposedly "hacked their server and stole their code". And has now set up a new UO server. No doubt it will be a failure, and the time and attention to detail that the programmers of UOF has put in can never be duplicated, but any thoughts on this from the UOF community? Shane or Carl? Do you know this guy? "Adam" he calls himself?

Last edited by a moderator:

K A Z

Grandmaster
Seen some names from ! Over there (most significant Lobber). Complete piece of shit Shard. You don't have to hack the Server to get most scripts aswell - much of it is available on the RUNUO Page (basicly everything that isnt their nice new systems which make this shard so awesome)

Lothlorien

Novice
Yeah some dude named Damion added me on Facebook and asked me to log in there and he gave me starting gold and shit. Definitely won't be playing there though.

S

Shane

Lol this isn't possible.
We never got "hacked" or or breached or anything such as that.
This is just one of those disgruntled banned player stories.

People are weird man.

S

Shane

Yeah we just checked this out, someone is literally just copying what our server looks like (recreating the docks, and what not), they don't have any of our scripts on their server though haha. Also he chose to go by "Adam" on our team.

IF he was going to steal and try to be one of our staff members, he probably shouldn't of used our only staff member name on the team that i have known IRL since we were kids.

FAIL.

I guess when people go to those lengths to try to imitate us, it does flatter us a little haha.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.