WTS For true ballers only: Blaze Sand Vortex statue

lollo

Grandmaster
Gonna let this run until the weekend, what guild will be able to boast the best statue on the server?

Will $ win again or will werkt finally score a victory over bobby and his crew?

lollo

Grandmaster
Gonna close this on Friday, I'll just post a buyout just in case someone wants to get it asap

BUYOUT 28m

Bobby123

Grandmaster
Did u check Bobbys Avatar Peter its my pumpkin Armor. He is a funny man

yeah sold it to you because you were overpaying for it and IMO unbless wearables arent worth that much . You be lucky If you even get 15mil for it. Whats your highest bid now ? 5m by girana ? lul

On top of this , i am pleased to inform @Johuntud that i am out of the bidding race for such an awesome item because i believe @Johuntud and this nice statue truly deserve each other.

Dodzilla

Grandmaster
yeah sold it to you because you were overpaying for it and IMO unbless wearables arent worth that much . You be lucky If you even get 15mil for it. Whats your highest bid now ? 5m by girana ? lul

On top of this , i am pleased to inform @Johuntud that i am out of the bidding race for such an awesome item because i believe @Johuntud and this nice statue truly deserve each other.
I got a few Great pms about the armor and yes u did sell it really cheap imo Thx buddy uhh i mean bobby

Johuntud

Grandmaster

Defeated once again, but he is used to it now. $ guild is not what it once was. I guess all good things come to an end.

Thanks for the memories.