Fix Asylum

account51

Master
As I've been playing more the last few months I've noticed there is a lot of competition for the end game guild events (Champs, RDA's, Harrower) and there isn't much else to do if those have already been done. We've tried booty dungeon, but those medusa statues don't drop enough and it is just like farming and not enough for a whole guild. The other option would be asylum, however the end boss is currently disabled and has been for a long time. Any way to move this up on the priority list to create an extra thing to do as a guild?

If not, could champ perks drop more often, RDA frags drop more often, something else?

parsnip

Grandmaster
As I've been playing more the last few months I've noticed there is a lot of competition for the end game guild events (Champs, RDA's, Harrower) and there isn't much else to do if those have already been done. We've tried booty dungeon, but those medusa statues don't drop enough and it is just like farming and not enough for a whole guild. The other option would be asylum, however the end boss is currently disabled and has been for a long time. Any way to move this up on the priority list to create an extra thing to do as a guild?

If not, could champ perks drop more often, RDA frags drop more often, something else?

I've seen a few Medusa statues for sale on Discord. Certainly not easy to get the statues but it is possible. Given the potential rewards with 5 bosses involved, it should be relatively difficult to get the statues.

And the Asylum boss is active by the way ;)
juliLTO.png

account51

Master
I've seen a few Medusa statues for sale on http://discord.uoforever.com. Certainly not easy to get the statues but it is possible. Given the potential rewards with 5 bosses involved, it should be relatively difficult to get the statues.

And the Asylum boss is active by the way ;)
juliLTO.png
Good to hear this, consensus among everyone I talked with was it wasn't active. I checked the wiki and it said it wasn't active so I believed it. If you are running the wiki, an update could be helpful. Thanks for the information.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
Good to hear this, consensus among everyone I talked with was it wasn't active. I checked the wiki and it said it wasn't active so I believed it. If you are running the wiki, an update could be helpful. Thanks for the information.

Its just not worth it to do Asylum boss atm.

Too tough and loot isnt worth the trouble and they eat the keys too