Fishing on Archer/Bard + Fishing Tips and Tricks needed

Ras Tafari

Apprentice
Hello folks!

My first character here was Archer/Bard/Mage = music, provo, magery, medit, archery, tactics, anatomy... with stats being 90str 60dex and 75 int. Its been finished for a while now. (If you want to give me some advice here on stats etc. you are free to do so). I just decided few days ago I would swap anatomy for fishing, so I could make some money when there is rush hour at dungeons... Is it any good way of making them moneyz? Do I lose a lot of damage by dropping Anatomy??

And as said in title, I would be grateful for some fishing explanation, how does fishing actually work? I know that i need to catch enough MiB's and some fishnets... and then i need to do what? Also do I need to be on a ship in order to catch some? Or can I do it from docks for example?

My last question is... What happens if I get fishing to 105-120 skill? Would 110 fishing be enough? As I would probably go for 110 fishing and 110 provo...

Quite a lot of questions, I know and I'm sorry for that, but I'm still quite new here... Thanks anyone who will bother to answer any of my Questions...

Jah Bless!

I have no anatomy on my prvo archer. Its just fine as long as you max tactics.

Go to the coordinates of the mib and fish up the chest.

For simple mibs 105 or 110 is just fine. The higher the better but its a question of investment/reward. I would go with 105 first to see if u like fishing.

Gesendet von meinem Nokia 6610 mit Tapatalk

Ras Tafari

Apprentice
Okay, thans... And what about the fishnets?? What are they for? And can i pull up just some water monsters which are worth killing?

tama

Apprentice
I think if u want harder creatures to spawn when you go to do a mib you might want fishing to 115.

Captain Van Raily, where are you?