Fishing MiB question

berticus

Grandmaster
Is there a higher MiB rate for fishing > 100? Or is the only advantage existing at > 115 for osideron spawn chance?
Before I bother making a second fisher to go with my 115 I'd like to know if getting the second above 100 will even lead to more MiB.

Also, has anyone fished up osideron from a normal, non-ancient MiB?

Thanks, lovelies. Y'all be good!

Sent from my HTC One VX using Tapatalk

Malkraven

Grandmaster
yes you get more MIBS. Well you get more serps so more chance of mibs dropping.

all my Osiridons come from normal MIB ive never had one from an ancient.

Messremb

Grandmaster
I think they have lowered the Osiredon rate though. I used to get one about every 40-60 MIBs I have now done 140 MIBs without seeing one. but then again I may just have bad luck like I have had with my BODs lately.

Malkraven

Grandmaster
yea i did 200 mibs with no Osiredon when i first hit 115 but then i got 3 in the next 50 and each had a rare.

Todd

Neophyte
I think they have lowered the Osiredon rate though. I used to get one about every 40-60 MIBs I have now done 140 MIBs without seeing one. but then again I may just have bad luck like I have had with my BODs lately.

Off topic, but is your sig from the We Are The Union song? =)

Messremb

Grandmaster
Oh sorry, I guess that's where the song took it from, hehe. I haven't seen that movie since it came out in the theater.

its a great show. one of my top 5.

on a side not thanks for introducing me to WATU. I haven't listened to ska in years, it made we want to skank. lol