WTS Fishermen Sea Treasures @ More at Yew Bank

Godsrage

Grandmaster
Stock on Fishing Power Scrolls 105 to 120 Going Fast nets with colored nets and MIB and barnacle ingots and more

Godsrage

Grandmaster
Stock on Fishing Power Scrolls 105 to 120 Going Fast nets with colored nets and MIB and barnacle ingots and more

Blackmartin

Grandmaster
Seriously how do u fish these so fast? I usually get 1-3 nets an hour if I'm lucky with 1-3 mibs. Never colored and never anything else :X

Godsrage

Grandmaster
i have save them up to the point it now time to sell this stuff like the PS this stuff take time to sell it soon there going to start that sea champ soon this stuff will be harder to find and fish up for what the gm are telling us

Godsrage

Grandmaster

Godsrage

Grandmaster

Godsrage

Grandmaster

Godsrage

Grandmaster