WTS Fireball pig

Hexoplex

Grandmaster
Ok, I have a few questions... Once this gets transferred to the new owner, doesn't it lose it's bonded status? At that point won't it be a target until it gets stabled? This little guy is causing quite a stir and I can see someone attempting to remove it from the game, just outta spite. Will the winner be Dono Insta Bonding while in WBB?

@lazyburn - IS THERE A BUYOUT ?

With how quick it's been rising in price I don't know if I should, but I'll go ahead and set the buyout at twice what it is now so 17 Mirrion gold. I'll be gone for the next few hours so if nothing else I'll probably just sell to whoever is highest when I get back.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
With how quick it's been rising in price I don't know if I should, but I'll go ahead and set the buyout at twice what it is now so 17 Mirrion gold. I'll be gone for the next few hours so if nothing else I'll probably just sell to whoever is highest when I get back.

HURRAY !

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster

what about trades involving high end wearables+gold?

Might make a play for b/o if so

PekatronIII

Grandmaster
is someone really going to pay 8+ mil for a 20hp pig that shoots fireballs?
Get out peasant
mother-of-the-god.png
This serious bussines
pekaking.png