fighting reds no fun

VileGhost

Journeyman
So I am a 7x tamer with mostly PvP skills and pets when I'm farming and 1-2 reds attempt to troll me or grief kill me then I win fight cause I got pets plus full PvP skill set one of these things happen every time.

Within 10 seconds multiple blues (2-3) rolls in and blasts me down since I can't initiate first.

Or

With 10 seconds a zerg squad of 5+ reds roll in and blast me.

Then I get this:

Get some skills you n00b no farming here!!

After I already owned 1 or 2 of em myself.

My opinions of reds on this server is.. thet are all no skill griefers that just zerg roll dung. Or as soon as they die they hop on blue salt grab abuddy and redeem them sself's with being able to first hit before I can attack back.

Back in 97-98 on OSI servers if a player was red it was cause they were actually good and not just griefing players in shame level 1 taming scorps or zerging dung. I had a 7x mage on Napa valley and really enjoyed running around Peking peeps solo style for more loot.

What's up with the zerg here? I also think people should be limited to one account with 5 slots so these people can't instant gate in with blues to gank just to save head. Would also mean they would have to play smarter. I miss the one account days. :(

Geriatric

Expert
yeah i'd kind of expect them to come back for their head i know i would
what is it 1 day for a murder count
and 2 days for a turned in head ?

Akesha

Novice
well in these days pks dont have honor, like the old days was. mostly little scripting kids, done all with macros.

thats life ^^

SteelSexi

Master
What purpose does killing a npc healer like that after killing lower level characters hunting mobs serve? - Besides to grief and be a complete jackass I mean?

I mean it's not hard to just go to the nearest town or find another healer to avoid this griefing spaz. But still... WHY?!?! One of you griefing reds that does this, please give us an answer of why killing and looting a player isn't enough. It's already being a prick to not res them, but to go kill the nearby npc healer, and camp him jsut to kill a naked player over and over - is just beyond being a douche IMO. So I ask you.. WHY?

Garet Jax

Grandmaster
What purpose does killing a npc healer like that after killing lower level characters hunting mobs serve? - Besides to grief and be a complete jackass I mean?

I mean it's not hard to just go to the nearest town or find another healer to avoid this griefing spaz. But still... WHY?!?! One of you griefing reds that does this, please give us an answer of why killing and looting a player isn't enough. It's already being a prick to not res them, but to go kill the nearby npc healer, and camp him jsut to kill a naked player over and over - is just beyond being a douche IMO. So I ask you.. WHY?
You answered your own question.
To make the person really fucking mad.

SteelSexi

Master
You answered your own question.
To make the person really fucking mad.

So, a 5 year old little spoiled child does the same thing to his sister or brother... Tries like hell and goes out of their way just to annoy them or piss them off.

Good, honest answer.

Of course we know the combat for this kinda behavior. Don't say anything to them. Just IGNORE them at their own immature games. Don't go to where they sit camping the healer 15 times and give him the pleasure. Just ignore it completely. The 5 year old spoiled child when ignored just gets really mad 99% of them time when ignored and his antics fail. ;)