FFA NAVAL COMBAT!! Dec 26th!! 4 pm central!!

The End

Master
51E75397-729B-46BD-928F-B9BC8765C302.jpeg
Here you have it!!

Perfect time to test your mettle on the water in this brand new event!
NO BOATS NEEDED.
RiS Pirat......Fishing Co. will be providing the boats loots and with @Yoar help the arena.
RiS will be providing security and referee services during the event.
Our fleet of galleons will be there and while you won’t be disqualified for shooting at them. Be wary as they will return fire!
(If so provoked)

The rules will be.
Boat cannonfire only.
Healing spells bandages.
Participants show up empty.
Cheaters caught will be irradicated.
You will be snooped.

A bag of supplies will be provided in the hold of your event Boat.
All holds will have
100 of each greater healing reg.
100 bandages.
A repair kit.
100 boards.
100 iron ingots.
100 cloth.
200 cannonballs
The cannons will also be loaded

A representative will be present on each event Boat while the event is starting dropping the anchor to ensure boats do not jump the gun.
When you see the representative recall off the boat to thier respective galleons the event has started and the Free For All Combat starts!!!
Do whatever you can to be the last Boat to survive!!
Sign ups start at anytime the day of and up to a half hour before the event starts.
At 4 pm central the event will begin. Depending on the size of entries the battle group size may vary. I will run even heats if I have to then the top three of each will battle till one is left on top.

All boats will be level one small dragons without upgrades so the playing field will be fair.

BE MINDFUL OF YOUR CHARACTERS HP AS DECKFIRE AND CANNONFIRE CAN RESULT IN YOUR DEATH!!!

Any questions comments please message me here or on discord at evolsin#0310.

Phineas

Master
Damn, I'll be at work.. Sounds like a blast though! Take some screens and thanks for putting this on!