Faytality - UOF's most famous house designer

Faytality

Staff member
@Faytality , would u mind to share some tips on customizing houses? I have a very difficult time doing mine cuz when u in customization mode, u can't place furniture around to have a visual. Moreover, every time to commit costs 10k. It's not a lot but for someone like me who doesn't have much imagination and very visual... The committing fees can add up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not much to my process. I just go in and build a basic house shape, and go back through and sculpt out rooms and add detail. I'm like the Bob Ross of house customization. I go in with a basic idea and let the mouse take over, and if I make a mistake it can be a happy accident where I create something better than what I intended. Oh and I occasionally add a happy tree.

But seriously, if you want to mark a location in your house then get water barrels and fill them with water. Once filled they can not move until you empty them again, so you can still see them in custom mode. Or I guess you could place your furniture how you want and screen shot it. Paste it into paint. Give you some sort of reference.

And this isn't really a trick or anything, but having buddies you can share screens on Skype with is helpful. @tankian and @Woobie have given me some very helpful feedback in the past.

Bromista

Grandmaster
^ using a side by side of an ms paint screen cap and your house in customization mode is hard to beat for keeping your mistakes down.

Hamaly

Journeyman
I figure out my function and then use graph paper like a classic nerd... Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Derwolf

Grandmaster
46a5bc29f8900359b987057da9440ad8.jpg

thank you, @Faytality for turning the eye sore of Sosaria into a humble PK abode. I give her 10/10 flubes and she even helped me move, trustworhy + organized the house. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a custom house designer.

Last edited by a moderator:

LoNE WoLF

Master
Fay absolutely killed it with my 30x30. She exceeded her reputation. Thank you very much for your help creating my new place @Faytality. To say it was well worth the investment would be an understatement.