Fattson's bs bod thread

Fattson

Grandmaster
Hey guys! Welcome to my bod thread. I'm primarily looking to trade but I will buy on occasion if there's something I need. Currently looking for gold and aggy runic hammer smalls.

Up for grabs:

+30 ASH

10x gold plate tunic X2
10x gold plate legs
10x gold plate gloves
10x gold plate gorget

15x Gold LBOD

20x Bronze plate arms x2
20x Bronze plate helm

15x Verite chainmail LBOD!!!!!

+60 ASH

20x val chain tunic

Last edited by a moderator:

Fattson

Grandmaster
fyi - post the 10x, 15x sbods too.

I was advised by another smith to post only the viable smalls that could get something desirable or part of a desirable large. After checking out my collection, I only had two of these bods and both have been sold. But I'm going to keep this updated.

Fattson

Grandmaster
I"m a bit surprised no one was interested in the agapite plate tunics. If I'm not mistaken, they are smalls that bring in a bronze hammer. Perhaps the market is flooded with that product? Dunno. But I would let 'em go cheap....real cheap.

Delvorin

Grandmaster
It's probably because plate tunic is pretty difficult to get exceptional. Also something like that would usually be used for the lbod and maybe no one really has the lbod or they don't think the reward is worth it. Think it gives +60 ash

Fattson

Grandmaster
Hey guys, quick update. Shadow plate and agapite tunics are sold. I'll post here if I get anything that doesn't suck.

Budcookie

Grandmaster
Hey man, I posted in selling but wanted to ask if having a bod auction was something we could get together and talk about.

Fattson

Grandmaster
I'm still pretty new to the bs bod scene, but I'm willing to help with anything that could advance the crafting community.