farming

I need some help really bad. I been playing this game for about a month and I am having so much trouble trying to earn money. I been in the dungeons killing ettins,trolls,and elements but it's not working so much. I finally bought a house but It takes forever to get the money. So what's the best character or way to earn money quick and a lot of

Grundle Bundle

Neophyte
Provo archer is probably most lucrative/safe in regards to PvM. I do paragon runs on my dexer and make a fair amount as well.

Cack

Grandmaster
Yea man...ditch the ettins. Make a bard. This can be accomplished in a couple days.
Then get runes to balron spots, ancient wrym spots( like in wind), etc., do champs with other players, you'll be well off in no time. save all gold ad weapons( Id the weps and sell to pcs). Also make a thief.

Young Star

Grandmaster
Provo Archer or deserts can make you good money. The biggest mobs you may still have trouble with if they don't spawn in pairs or with something strong enough to be your meat shield while you hit it. Ogre Lords, Titans, Dragons, and demons are all pretty easy money with a bard. Champ spawns you can typically outscore most non-meta dexxers. Keep a hotkey for recall--> target runebook to bail out if things get hairy or a pk arrives.

You can build a tamer after you get a handle on your bard. They take much longer and may cost some gold to max out but once you're skilled enough to control some decent pets they will help make plenty of money. Another option to compliment a bard is a T-mapper on a second account. Dig the chest with T-mapper and clear the spawn with the bard. You can get decent gold, vanqs, and magic armor to sell or use on your toons

bane

Master
One thing to add to Young Stars point. Depending on how much cash you have you can farm Earth Elementals in shame level 1. They are really good money early on. Any dexxer (GM Wep, Tactics, Anat, Healing) should be able to clear 20-25k an hour just making the big circuit and killing everything in your path. You don't need to be 4x GM to do well it just makes it faster. A couple hours here and you will have enough cash to make most any character.