Fallen Dragon Lords Library & Vendors

Ddlywhisper

Expert
Hello All!! Since the opening of the Fallen Dragon Lords Library & Vendor house we have had a great response from the public. We want to thank you all whom have visited! With that said... We still have plenty of open vendor slots available for anyone interested in becoming a shop keeper!! Its a 18x18 with 42 vendors (13 open I believe) if you know anyone interested in having a vendor.

The Library itself is massive already, but will grow with further expansions of UOF or interesting places.

Located east of East Brit Bank (see Map below)
We have all kinds of wares from Marked Runebooks, TONS of Slayer bows, Full Kegs, Magic Weapons, Power Scrolls, Skill Scrolls, and Much More!!

Plenty of vendor spots available: PM Ddlywhisper(Me) or Ghaldoun here on the forums.

Ask if you have a question about your vendor wares.
We recommend that your vendors are provided a descriptive name based on what wares they carry.
You are welcome to gate and advertise to bring in even more customers.

edw3rdwood

Grandmaster
Just want to say this vendor is AWESOME. I stumbled across it and they have great discount regs, barbed leather suits, and potion kegs. They've become my go-to spot for all of these.

PS- there are 10+ vendors now, that picture must be old, great selection and nothing overpriced

Nanashi

Grandmaster
What?! I did not even know this one existed until this post fml.... I've two runebooks full of vendor spots lol

Ddlywhisper

Expert
Hey Guys and Gals! We have some really NICE RARES for sale at the
Fallen Dragon Lords Library & Vendors!! See Map Below!!

Ddlywhisper

Expert
We have TWO Bulk Reg vendors, THREE Rares vendors, Several Armor vendors, TWO Full Keg vendors,
AND a Marked Runebook Vendor. Come visit! The Library is open 24/7 to t he public!
See Map for location below!!