Fafnir's head - 2 types of red

Batfrog

Journeyman
Hey everyone,

Just wandering if there's a price difference with the different coloured Fafnir's heads shown below.

Cheers,

Fafnir_s.jpg

AssHat

Grandmaster
it seems one hue is more rarer than the other, but that doesnt mean someone is not willing to pay for the hue they want....

it would be cool to auction the set off starting at maybe 100k per head, and go from there.

hope it helps!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

lollo

Grandmaster
from what i have heard/learned these are like the normal dragon head, brown and red, they have similar drop rates, it seems one hue is not more rarer than the other, but that doesnt mean someone is not willing to pay for the hue they want....

it would be cool to auction the set off starting at maybe 100k per head, and go from there.

hope it helps!!!

Brown dragon head is 50x more rare Than the red one. Ok i'm pulling numbers out of my ass But it's A LOT rarer. 10000% sure of This

AssHat

Grandmaster
Brown dragon head is 50x more rare Than the red one. Ok i'm pulling numbers out of my ass But it's A LOT rarer. 10000% sure of This

i stopped looting both hues so maybe more people keep the brown and just dont sell? i see enough in houses but sure it is less, wish some info like these drop rates on "hues" would be given, but in the end, auction is best for both!

lollo

Grandmaster
I know i don't even farm dragons and i found 10+ red ones and zero brown. Also regularly see red ones on vendors For like 5k, never brown ones

Batfrog

Journeyman
Yeah might just do an auction this weekend or something and see how much I get. Thanks for all the info guys :)