Faction Vet taking gold but not ressing pet?

Bromista

Grandmaster
It's just...the junior high let's meet at the bike rack after school because I don't like what you have to say in the hallways mentality. I have never responded to it and you aren't going to be having any influence on that.

Plus....I mean you are clearly out of your element when it comes to fighting with words. Why would I even give you a chance for redemption? Your desire to "take it to the pits" just screams that your cause is lost unless we play magic arrow, poison, punch squares.

Don't be foolish.

Lithium149

Grandmaster
It's just...the junior high let's meet at the bike rack after school because I don't like what you have to say in the hallways mentality. I have never responded to it and you aren't going to be having any influence on that.

Plus....I mean you are clearly out of your element when it comes to fighting with words. Why would I even give you a chance for redemption? Your desire to "take it to the pits" just screams that your cause is lost unless we play magic arrow, poison, punch squares.

Don't be foolish.

Chance for redemption from what..?

Sounds to me like your being slightly more foolish, plus your referring to 5x which I am terrible at I much prefer the fast paced 7x style which someone mentioned the other day is like "5x on crack." the different combinations to me just make dueling much more interesting.

Long story short, I highly doubt you can beat everyone in EQMS even with your crappy dexxer.

Bubbles

Master

Don't be foolish.
This is what pussies say

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Bromista

Grandmaster
I may be a ***** but hey...least I'm not dumb as all fuck.

Don't need any more than a web browser to prove that.

So that's a yes to me being a ***** for those keeping score at home. Self-proclaimed trammy with nothing to prove and who admits to being mediocre at PvP is duel dodging.

How will I ever recover?

Bromista

Grandmaster
Can confirm, Hanes loses his ass at the poker tables on the regular.

I find it odd that he cries do much about a guild he is a part of. Not sure why.

Lithium149

Grandmaster
I may be a ***** but hey...least I'm not dumb as all fuck.

Don't need any more than a web browser to prove that.

So that's a yes to me being a ***** for those keeping score at home. Self-proclaimed trammy with nothing to prove and who admits to being mediocre at PvP is duel dodging.

How will I ever recover?

"Least I'm not dumb as all fuck."

Classic.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Bro you can't come to the forums spouting dumb stuff and when called on it challenge someone who doesn't give a shitttttt. And then get real hung up on it. Like weeks later hung up on it.

You're just going further and further down the troll hole. It's almost like you don't get it.

My statement stands. Forums ain't for you, bruh.

Lithium149

Grandmaster
Bro you can't come to the forums spouting dumb stuff and when called on it challenge someone who doesn't give a shitttttt. And then get real hung up on it. Like weeks later hung up on it.

You're just going further and further down the troll hole. It's almost like you don't get it.

My statement stands. Forums ain't for you, bruh.

Spouting dumb stuff? Your the one saying you can beat any EQMS one v one which is very untrue.

Sounds like your the one that's a bit hung up protecting your wizard ego :/

Honestly don't need to bicker back and forth with you it's like arguing with a brick wall.

Bromista

Grandmaster
How quickly we forget...

Anyway you're getting into self-trolling now. You are going out of your way to get a reaction out of yourself.

You been hanging with Hanes?