Faction chat revamp

wreckognize

Grandmaster
It might be a good idea to restrict players from using any type of chat system in factions.

I wish we could keep this system in, however, certain veteran players have taken it apon themselves to bait newer faction members into zergs.
(MALES) azria, pwiz and sam were the ones doing it, I can provide screenshots even though I'm sure after the last few shards, most people know that these greifers will rezkill and generally spread negativity anywhere they go, so I'm sure most believe it anyways.

To see veteran members who clearly understand the heavy learning curve in the game abuse such a system in this manner is appauling to say the least and I hope they get everything they deserve for continually shitting on staffs hard work in developing the new faction system (in the hopes that it will blossom)

I even tried to reason with them about not doing this to stat and rezkill newer players, who I have supported in their learning to PvP and factions in general. But they wouldn't budge or stop and tried to play it like I cared that I died and lost force weapons

Whatever the case, I think that this more than anything proves that players should not have access to this type of system.

wreckognize

Grandmaster
that certainly falls under "welcome to UO" but it also falls under "not good for the shard"...

indeed, I only mentioned these players involvement since I have seen recent complaints about them for general d-bag shit that you wouldn't expect veterans to be a part of.

We've seen others who were banned for negativity, such as a bull, and he wasn't even that bad for factions overall by comparison.

They weren't willing to listen to other players attempts to reason with them on this, so what then?

Anyways, I'm not that experienced in the factions department, but I thought only the commander was normally able to use the chat? or something. Maybe we need to adapt to that type of system.

Gore

Adept
Anyone can use [f chat. You're "new to factions" yet you participate in EVERY pvp thread thinking your opinion matters. QQ

wreckognize

Grandmaster
You may not be involved? who can say, I wouldn't put this sort of thing past you. I was unaware of the command until after. Given that, I laid my life down just to inform MALES members of my intention to report them if they did not desist. Face it bro yall made me a hero while lookin like zeros, why would anyone be mad about that?

All while sticking it to the developers who have been so nice to allow you to assist them in creating the very system you are now abusing, way to go champ!

It's funny how you wouldn't even play, and left azria all alone here to solo PvM on his tamer this past year while all your mates dwindled offline. I'm glad you guys are back or whatever, but does that really mean that you have to be pretend badasses now since you can hide in numbers?? Get a life and I hope the devs tell yall the same thing, nobody should need to be your fucking babysitter because you cant stop rezkilling actual children. So dirty guys.

Gore

Adept
You may not be involved? who can say, I wouldn't put this sort of thing past you. I was unaware of the command until after. Given that, I laid my life down just to inform MALES members of my intention to report them if they did not desist. Face it bro yall made me a hero while lookin like zeros, why would anyone be mad about that?

All while sticking it to the developers who have been so nice to allow you to assist them in creating the very system you are now abusing, way to go champ!

It's funny how you wouldn't even play, and left azria all alone here to solo PvM on his tamer this past year while all your mates dwindled offline. I'm glad you guys are back or whatever, but does that really mean that you have to be pretend badasses now since you can hide in numbers?? Get a life and I hope the devs tell yall the same thing, nobody should need to be your fucking babysitter because you cant stop rezkilling actual children. So dirty guys.

Nobody hides in numbers. I log on at max 2 hours a day. Mostly 10-15 mins. I'm sorry I enjoy playing with my friends
, rather than be a recluse like yourself who plays minumum of 10 hrs+ of uo per day(doesn't matter the sever) and doesn't have a group to play with.

We don't lose even fights. 99.9% of this server is complete trash. They just don't know how to play.

wreckognize

Grandmaster
how are they supposed to play exactly @Gore , wait inside their houses, waiting for a gank, then only showing up in groups just to run off screen in one direction the entire fight? Nobody likes fighting you because it's boring.

Stop clinging onto your forum rep so hard, nobody even knows who you are anymore, there's no reason for you to be so afraid of dying in UO

by the way when you're not online, your guild doesn't play. They hide in numbers that's about it. You won't see MALES 1v1 unless it's near guardline

Gore

Adept
how are they supposed to play exactly @Gore , wait inside their houses, waiting for a gank, then only showing up in groups just to run off screen in one direction the entire fight? Nobody likes fighting you because it's boring.

Stop clinging onto your forum rep so hard, nobody even knows who you are anymore, there's no reason for you to be so afraid of dying in UO

by the way when you're not online, your guild doesn't play. They hide in numbers that's about it. You won't see MALES 1v1 unless it's near guardline

You're right. Azria's 5x record vs flube isn't like 40-10. Oh wait.... It is. I also never lose 1v1 in the field. Ever.

wreckognize

Grandmaster
so ok, azria can 5x, and you're mediocre at best in the feild on UOR shard. I remember on Rel all you ladies did was sit at dungeon entrances waiting for solo reds to recall into your lap. you never pvp'd other than that. On this shard I've only seen you baiting in brit, ever. NOWHERE else lol especially nowhere outside of guardline and never 1v1. I guess nobody else does that so they die less often than you do, doesn't really make you the glorious pvper that you so think you are.

At any rate, this thread was intended to bring to light to developers the lengths that generally shitty people will go to get kills, and since you're obviously butthurt about the report, well, lets just say ye be lookin a bit guilty mate. Nobody said it's illegal, even though I obviously used scare tactics to get you ladies to slow your roles and it has worked sofar.. though the time in question you weren't even there so what's the big worry? are you guys continuing to do this?? are you still abusing farming yourself for silver to avoid the field??