WTS Faction Blessed Clothing & Agapite Made Runic Weapons.

*UPDATE*

Lowered the cost of weapons to be more in line with current Agapite runic prices.

Agapite Faction Blessed and Exceptional non faction weapons 150k each. Will need to include silver or cost of silver on a faction blessed. (1000 Silver or 100k)

I've been preparing for awhile now to have everything I need in order to offer this shard wide. I've done extensive testing on test to assure that I can do this with very low risk while also putting out the highest quality weapons and armor possible. For now I will sell Agapite weapons and Horned armor. Eventually I will sell Valorite and Barbed. Prices will be competitive with the market price for normal runics and yes in 7 days when the blessing wears off you will still have the unblessed runic to keep or sell to buy another blessed. I may even take that weapon as trade in toward another.

THINGS TO KNOW
-You cannot attack blues. If you do your weapon will unbless (I'll test Armor)
- You CAN fight in Buccaneers Den or Khaldun attacking greys all day though.
- You can use this anywhere in game attacking Reds and Greys and Oranges.
- Items are blessed for 7 days. Afterwards you have the same item but unblessed.
- How many items you can equip depends on rank. At rank 1 you can equip 4 faction items. At rank 10 a full suit and weapon.
- Making faction items requires silver. I will require silver OR down payment on the item before I make it.
- The item will not be created the minute I'm messaged. I need to take the crafter to town to make these and theives, PK and factioners will be gunning for me. Some of you reading this are now thinking "Shit lets get this trammies hammer"

Here is an interesting fact posted by fellow crafter @Partricus. Thank you for taking the time. Pay close attention to the hidden exceptional bonus. In short, these hit harder than Vanqs and have a +25 Tactics Bonus.

RUNIC WEAPONS 250k Per (Includes cost of silver)
- All weapons are created with MAXIMUM durability.
- You ARE able to use powder of fortification on all faction items.
-I will apply powder to any weapon created to assure it is at maximum durability.
- Unlike the weapons used with faction life force THESE CAN BE REPAIRED.
- The Kryss in the image below has maximum 216 durability.
- Each weapon required 1000 silver to create. I will require the silver or 150k down.
- If you put the silver down then the weapon will only cost you 150k.

RUNIC ARMOR 40k Per Piece (Includes Cost Of Silver)
-The Armor I've created already comes with 51-68 Durability.
- You ARE able to add powder of fortification to increase.
- I will apply powder until each piece is at the maximum.
- Each piece requires 250 silver to create. I will require the silver or 40k per piece down.
- Remember that at rank 1 you can wear 4 pieces. Unless you rank up you cannot wear a full suit. With that said here are stats on each piece. If you are rank 4 I would suggest the weapon, Tunic, Legs and Sleeves since they have the most AR.
- I can make STUDDED suits for dexxers as well. I will post Studded AR ratings later. My guess is its higher than leather.

Full Horned Leather Suit 54 AR (Add Faction Armored Shroud It's 58 AR)
Horned Leather Tunic 19 AR
Horned Leather Leggings 12 AR
Horned Leather Sleeves 8 AR
Horned Leather Cap 7 AR
Horned Leather Gloves 4 AR
Horned Leather Gorget 4 AR

Full Horned Studded Leather Suit 57 AR (Add Faction Armored Shroud It's 61 AR)
Horned Leather Studded Tunic 20 AR
Horned Leather Studded Leggings 12 AR
Horned Leather Studded Sleeves 9 AR
Horned Leather Studded Cap 8 AR
Horned Leather Studded Gloves 4 AR
Horned Leather Studded Gorget 4 AR

Last edited by a moderator:
Updated the Studded armor ratings per piece., There are also three faction characters running around with the weps now. One is me and man was it funny running earlier killing two guys with a casted and held flamestrike scroll after getting them down with the wep. They didn't see that coming.

Bump. Agapite Exceptional Runics 150k. If made factioned they are still 150k however I will need 1000 silver or an additional 100k for the cost of silver.