Explosion potions

smile it's me

Grandmaster
The next time you open a thread like this , try to also express your reasons.
I think explo pots are good as they are cause this encourages throwing them in towns.

because they are aoe plain and simple. sloppy use should equal consequences. when someone is being an idiot and it is time to get pked. the aggressor should be able to use his template. and again, plain and simple

agauo

Master
I'd be okay with this if they removed the reduced AOE damage taken from multiple targets and made it true damage instead.

maybe I should add some clarity to my proposal. would you guys rather switch back to fel? or do you want to stay right here in trammel?

wil3ur

Grandmaster
I think a GM macer wielding a staff should have a chance to hit the exploding pot back at the thrower like a baseball or a Jackie Chan movie.

Skye Wolfbane

Governor of Trinsic
If you'd like to continue discussing the OPs suggestion feel free. If this thread continues along the path it's headed it will soon be in F&R. Keep it on topic.

AnsemUO

Grandmaster
It would probably get more looks in F&R so can't tell if that's a threat or offer to help :p

Hmm. Marley your suggestion is correct in that it's the way they're supposed to work. People with innocent notoriety (i.e. blue factioners) wouldn't have their pots hit everyone anyway (or are you suggesting they should hit everyone regardless of noto?) in that case..... I'm all for it :D. If this is to make it harder for reds who attempt to fight factioners in town, im not about it.

AnsemUO

Grandmaster
I believe they're coded into RUNUO to hit based on noto by default, I could be wrong but im pretty sure.

Garet Jax

Grandmaster
I assume he is wanting them to hit anyone who is in range, thus making it very possible for the thrower to flag grey if he is blue and they hit a blue, the way they were and are suppose to be. I agree with this.

Garet Jax

Grandmaster
I remember this being up for debate early on in the server, and shane saying it wasn't gonna change though.

Jani

Grandmaster
I wish explosion pots were this way, but I don't think it is gonna happen, because it would be too difficult for most of the ppl. Making explosion pots hitting everyone would limit their use and make using them more skillful. For example right now my explosion pots won't do any damage when I am playing on my blue factioner and attacking someone that is blue.