Excrementz

Excrementz

Neophyte
Hi guys!

I`m a Brazilian player, played UO a long time ago {when all we (Brazil) had was dial-up, so no phone Saturday/Sunday haha}.
Returned to the game this year for nostalgia effect, but didn't found any active native server. So, decided to stick around and mess around here.

I`m a casual player, mostly do PVM. Trying to decide if i`m going for a meta mage or tamer, but don`t have money for both endgame styles, so i`m just messing around now.

About myself: I`m a 26y, pharmacist, trying to get Doctor degree so i can teach :). I play LoL too and that's about all, not enough time for anything.

Fun fact: I only have one hand, so i`m ambidextrous!

I would like to thanks @Silly Santa and @Modus for the help when i was starting over (still am, but whatever haha). Thanks guys!

Deadpool

Grandmaster
Hi guys!

I`m a Brazilian player, played UO a long time ago {when all we (Brazil) had was dial-up, so no phone Saturday/Sunday haha}.
Returned to the game this year for nostalgia effect, but didn't found any active native server. So, decided to stick around and mess around here.

I`m a casual player, mostly do PVM. Trying to decide if i`m going for a meta mage or tamer, but don`t have money for both endgame styles, so i`m just messing around now.

About myself: I`m a 26y, pharmacist, trying to get Doctor degree so i can teach :). I play LoL too and that's about all, not enough time for anything.

Fun fact: I only have one hand, so i`m ambidextrous!

I would like to thanks @Silly Santa and @Modus for the help when i was starting over (still am, but whatever haha). Thanks guys!

Whoa! That's awesome! Welcome to the server!

Dachshund

Neophyte
Fala! Sou brasileiro e tenho alguns amigos jogando comigo.

Tem Discord App? Me manda uma mensagem privada, te passo nosso teamspeak.

Abraços,

Rikket_The_Rogue

Grandmaster
Welcome to the shard, @Excrementz !

The City of Trinsic is always welcoming new players, and would love to have another citizen join our city. We also have the Trinsic Guard for PvP, and Red Run pirates for navel combat. The Alliance of the South is always up for PvM, RDAs, champs, or anything else. :)