WTB exceptional 18x18 or 24x24

lostsoul

Neophyte
I am looking to buy an 18x18 or 24x24 that is in an exceptional location. I will donate enough USD cash for donation coins to cover it, so I would prefer to buy using DC, but we can work that out. I am prepared to donate a very significant chunk of cash in the hopes of making this a reality (i.e., probably north of $1000 USD). Hoping to make this a guild house for some returning players in the next few months.

Exceptional (to me) means the following:
  • No overlapping houses (i.e., the 3 story next door covers part of the lot)
  • The front is clear, either on water, a beach, or forest in front of it, but no houses surrounding the front
  • Proximity to healer, shrine, dungeon, etc. Not absolutely mandatory, but it helps.
For 18x18 it really needs to be an awesome plot as I am most interested in a 24x24. Please PM me with a screen cap. I am also on ICQ @ 20919070, or Lost Soul #9492 on discord.

Thank you,

kmotion

Apprentice
I might have something right up your alley.. it's an 18x18, but im selling it with everything in it.. library, regs, kegs, rares/semi's, ingots, magic weapons/armor, etc... ill msg when i get home from work and send pics.
I also have a brit moongate house that im willing to get rid of