Evolution Dragon

Kith kannen

Master
One could argue that Evolution Pets were among the first of many nails in the coffin for DFI...I hope you balance these things correctly when you add them, if you ever do.
Im very unfamiliar with other freeshards but I am sorry to hear of any good ones demise.

NoXXeD

Grandmaster
yeah @Mr Pain you are right but thats because nick gave 0 fucks about the shard and only cared about getting money. these devs don;'t have their heads so up their ass. They take time to unfuck most shit before it goes public.

Mr Pain

Apprentice
I'm not going to get into the specifics of other servers now but I'd support evo pets if devs took the time to get them right before they launched, which I'm very confident that these devs will.

Liberty

Grandmaster
I mean if you can get a dragon that takes the place of the dragon ww combo it should be more powerful in PVM but useless in pvp, maybe make it ok in a defense against pks but no one would want to lose it. If it does get made would suck for it to be only for 120 tamers...I know that taming SS would go through the roof in prices for people wanting the evo pets.

I think all tamers at gm should be able to participate..but there should be perks for each +5 in skill over gm with 120 tame and 120 lore having the most perks. Maybe dragon armor or different cosmetic or defensive perks.

NoXXeD

Grandmaster
I think all tamers at gm should be able to participate..but there should be perks for each +5 in skill over gm with 120 tame and 120 lore having the most perks. Maybe dragon armor or different cosmetic or defensive perks.

I would give that a solid +1. maybe for every +5 over you can get +5 on the skills they have like magery resist med...

NoXXeD

Grandmaster
that makes sense because you raise them from young you should not have to feed them every 5 seconds

edw3rdwood

Grandmaster
I agree with this, great idea for 100+ taming. Something like need 100 to breed things, need 110 to evolve one step, and 120 to evolve to final form.

halygon

Grandmaster
I agree with this, great idea for 100+ taming. Something like need 100 to breed things, need 110 to evolve one step, and 120 to evolve to final form.
I think it would be great if it requires 120 lore and could only be controlled and rode by melee characters.

carsomyr

Grandmaster
Pet evo is a great idea , it doesnt mean just for fun for tamers , that also makes attractive destard and other dragon spawned areas for pvp..

in other hand , that s good reason for new players that who wanna begin to this server , but in my opinion it must go on level system like edw3rdwood said before , that may reduce +100 taming/lore more and more wanted by tamers..

Also , if that baby dragons/ mares or wws comes with new rare colors , may tamers make a decision between their own pets that used now and that new colored ones ;) it leads more farming at weak dungeons for raise that new pets skills and tamers dont stuck in same high looted dungeon spots...