1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EVENT: JAKARO'S BOOM CITY! 7 Million In Gold!

Discussion in 'Player Events' started by Jakaro, Jun 28, 2018.

1. Jakaro

Jakaro Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2013
    [​IMG]

Welcome to Jakaro's Boom City! Come one, come all, to this fantastic house drop event! At 8:00 PM EST on Sunday, July 1st, this house will drop. Hidden inside the 1000+ trapped boxes is almost 7 million in gold! Can you survive the insanity and get out with some loot, or perhaps the 18x17 plot location itself? Gates will be provided at all banks! This is a pvp-friendly event, so you may want to come ready for a fight!

For those who know my previous IDOC event history, I promise you that this one is actually 100% legitimate and the gold has been confirmed by the event staff. I do not play much anymore, and so I have no need for millions of gold. I can perfectly do everything I want to do in this game with a tiny house and less than a million gold. This is my way of giving back to the community for an excellent 5 years so far on UOForever.

I hope you enjoy the event, and I will see you on Sunday!

Last edited: Jul 1, 2018
    Sir., Phrozt, Blyth and 3 others like this.
  2. StegcO

StegcO Well-Known Member

Feb 28, 2015
    StegcO
    No thanks, If I want a gastritis I'll drink 50 glasses of lemonade.

3. King Dingaling

King Dingaling Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2013
    hater

StegcO likes this.
  4. Skye Wolfbane

Skye Wolfbane Governor of Trinsic

Jan 22, 2013
    Skye Wolfbane, Lynnissia Leoden, Hunter Lorde, Calico Jack, Jade Nevaeh
    The first one was so epic..lol
    May I ask 8 p.m. est? central? pacific?

5. Jakaro

Jakaro Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2013
    TONIGHT at 8 PM EST! See you soon!

6. Jakaro

Jakaro Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2013
    Link to Event Video:

Event Summary: I filled 1000+ trapped boxes with over 7 million in gold and hundreds of thousands of stones worth of ore. The topmost boxes held 5k gold, the upper-middle boxes held 10k, the lower-middle boxes held 20k gold each, and the boxes on the bottom held anywhere from nothing - 100k gold each. The five green boxes in the center of the house each held a book that said "What, you looted this just because it was green? Sucks to be you! Get back out there, there's 7 million in gold in that house!"

Each box weighed over 400 stones, so they were impossible to carry out. Before the house fell, staff spawned a harrower as well as tentacles of the harrower all around the house, which made obtaining boxes even harder due to their area-effect spells. Death and chaos thus ensued.

Misc Highlights:

3:30: Harrower Spawns
    5:30: House Drops
    22:30: Demona pwns me
    32:00 Newbie Alert
    47:30 Jakaro Escapes Some Werkt Neebies

In hindsight, wish I had placed a ghost in the center of the house with death screen filtered, but oh well. Hope everyone had a great time regardless! Thanks again to @Faytality and @Shane for the incredible assistance and ability to pull this off!

Last edited: Jul 11, 2018