European Invasion

lumberjohn

Apprentice
Hi all,

My name is Drakeon/an explosion pot/ Lumber John.

I am the grand emperor of the OSI Europa shard.

I am pvp oriented, and this is my way of giving back to the shard and the pvpers that make it possible. As I cannot donate- all my money goes on illegal drugs sadly haha.

I have no name in the forums or game both in terms of pvp or society. I play from the UK with a old laptop, broken internet, and often ping 600 ( as Drasked saw when I asked for his help to resolve it when I first joined - hi drasked.)

If my ping is 200, its go time and I PVP.

The only credidentials I have here is I have, with the forementioned ping, using only razor, claimed one champion 1v1 trophy in a shard duel event. Beating I think 3 on 4 on way to victory.

I also won a Friday night duels on a dexxer (I am leader mage of COM OSI EUROPA ULS LEGDNR), claiming the cheque and victory, and beating the famous Talmanes in a exhibition bout after winning.

I have wiped the floor with a few 'god tier' pvpers here and there, although I loose most of the time as my ping doesn't hold up in UK.

My achievments outide of uof may give my post some clout tho.

If anyone knew of X lord X or Roger Rabbit I inherited their crown as top dog when they left to form defiance, and had many jelous enemies.

http://www.einert.org/uoboard/viewtopic.php?p=80441&sid=7a1e7ba1511d5fb50cff2fd73b68ee92

They say copying if the best form of flattery. well whilst looking for any mentions of my Europa past I just found this. On my life this wasn't even me it was somone pretending to be me, but it goes to show what impact I had there.
http://www.hot-guild.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=11490

In a thread I was voted as best AOS mage. The people I am compared to where no where close, but where more popular:
http://www.einert.org/uoboard/viewtopic.php?t=6266&sid=128d9bf41f0e8573ac3ecffc38783730

I wish I could find the one where I was called either neo of duelling or a cheater, was juicy but I cant.

I don't even get involved here, do you know how lonely it was after id finished my first char (hally mage, didn't know u ddnt have insta hit, why the HELL not!?!?!?!?) but I was ready to cast my dominance here only to find I can join in field fights, but when it goes mobile, one tile at a time I fall behind, until im in the wilderness alone hearing only the distant exploding of potions. It also makes it almost imposs to be fluent with my pots.

If I was in the states It would take two of your finest to make me break a sweat.

But alas lag is cancer, iv had to learn to enjoy pvm and bits of pvp.

On a sligtht side note while searching for uo just now I looked up uoF and saw some shit about people insulting and arguing with the owner Shane.

This is a personal message from myself to shane although it prob is the view shared by most here, truly thank you for what must be a lot of hard work and reward. Giving thousands of chaps the chance to re live an IMPROVED version of something that we all shared in our youth is just amazing. You bring myself and many others countless hours of enjoyment, the shard feels more staffed and official than osi. I dreamed of doing what you have done when I left osi but im too much of a gob shite. fair fukin play and thanks. ps: anyone who disses you is clearly jelous as they should be. you own and run the new real uo and make nice coin doing it. If I was you the shard would have collapsed as I drown in hookers and cocaine, you have not done that. Great job and thanks mate.

My way of giving back to the shard is I am forming a revolution.

I have formed the guild EuRo.

I am quite charismatic, but im going to use it for good and not bad of the shard zerg bolloks bum fluff.

I will unite all Europeans. Europa on UOF. we have the need to unite as we are already as a disadvantage in terms of time, ping, events, numbers.

Peoples nationality will give them a reason to unite. and to unite for good natured pvp, not zerg numbers, for the good of the shard.

Keeping it STRICTLY European is the most important thing. As tempting as it will be to recruit great American pvpers that are in abundance, if I do that ONCE. then EuRo looses what makes it different. I believe if it sticks to its values and grows the best European pvpers wwill choose patriotism over their guild alliance and before long we got ourselves a BOOMING shard.

Using the clout of my name and the forums I posted before aswell as my facebook contacts I have begun rounding up the old war lord of my home land Europa. Believe me boys and girls, I got some REAL characters coming to bring the fire. God pvpers. Influencers. Life breathers. Yank slayers :)

I hope to bring 30 game changers in the next couple of weeks.

As noted by a think Darkous on discord yesterday after I pked him, I Ressed and gave him recalls.

The wave of pvpers and murderers I bring will not be here to zerg or grief. Just to help the pvp scene we all value so much. I don't want to give shane a headache I want to put a smile n everyones face.

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed it.

Any of you god damn eurpean fokin bad mans that will be my leuitenants hit me up on the inbox lets talk.
Overweight americans will have difficutly keeping up with our slender European pvp physique.

I will end on a genuine quote from Richard garriott.

"We named the main town and bank in Sosaria, Britain as the british/English pvpers are statistically far superior to any others. They are the pvp pioneers - so I named it brit to commemorate the brits. Specifically emperor drakeon. Drakeon doesn't pvp, pvp drakeons.

God bless.