WTS ETC's DRAGON BARDING DEEDS! NEW Everyday Low Price of Only 365k for Valorite!!!

Elizabeth Gold

Grandmaster
Question regarding the dragon bard deeds. I found information that a non-exceptional only gives 10% dmg reduction, while an exceptional offers 20% dmg reduction but what is the difference between irong/dull/shadow/.../valorite for these deeds? Just the color?

Another question; what about durability? Do they wear out? How fast? Can they be repaired?

Leewald7

Grandmaster
The info ive found states that it starts at 10% for a non exceptional iron deed. Then goes up by 1% each step up in metal to a max of 18% at valorite. It receives an additional 2% for being exceptional bringing the total to 20% for a exceptional valorite deed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elizabeth Gold

Grandmaster
The info ive found states that it starts at 10% for a non exceptional iron deed. Then goes up by 1% each step up in metal to a max of 18% at valorite. It receives an additional 2% for being exceptional bringing the total to 20% for a exceptional valorite deed.

Thanks! Any info about the durability? Does it break once it's applied?

Leewald7

Grandmaster
Once applied it can be repaired by a smith though ive been told it has pretty high durability.