ETAs

Dewderonomy

Grandmaster
I thought I'd post this to consolidate some questions about things and when they might be addressed or turned back on or whatever. Not necessarily a "bitching and moaning" post, just a place to ask when things will be put back through. I'm of the understanding that this new Core upgrade and some other infrastructure-related issues are priority, but wanted to know about other events and such that were supposed to be executed awhile back. I feel having it all in one place might help people find the info they're looking for instead of posting new threads every other day.

1) RDAs. I heard these were off or suspended temporarily. Is that so? If it is, any idea when they might come back?

2) Galleons and ship costs. Last I checked, these are still at an introductory rate. When will they be permanent with the expensive galleon costs?

3) Zombie Event: I heard this will return soon, but was it discussed about ending it and then doing it again in the far future instead? Seems like a lot is going on; ending it now and then doing it again when there's more time to devote to it might be better (especially if it means changing it up and not flooding the market with previously hard to get Cures and the like).

4) The Red Tide - When will the guards be removed? I feel this should be resolved first, with the promise of red orcs terrorizing the fallen cities and such. I don't know how others feel, but I'd personally like to see this fleshed out and then brought to a close before running a mini-game event off to the side.

Appreciate the hard work.

Dewderonomy

Grandmaster
4qHNGLG.jpg

JQPaAeH.jpg

YULXjs3.jpg

uLuJczT.jpg

QrVWSnM.jpg

Round two, this time Yoar scrapes the bottom of the barrel for some help, that whole "beggars can't be choosers" sort of thing.

BwBDWol.jpg

"Oh shit, adversity! KAL ORT POR," exclaims Strandedness.

3Sa5ekK.jpg

LFUIAHA.jpg

AkRkjRP.jpg

V4zz8Zd.jpg

yt.gif

YHMJos6.jpg

"There has to be a way we can fight the Black Wind, but not actually fight the Black Wind... HM! I know! Let's catch a bunch of monsters in our stern, and let the NPCs fight for us! This way, we don't actually have to learn to fight, and instead can just let a bunch of water elementals and deeps do the fighting for us!"

Only the combined talents of the two biggest shit eating cowards I know on this shard could turn naval combat into tower defense. Clearly...

nKCnBNJ.jpg

wlmgpd3.jpg

...you needed it. Needless to say, we still didn't lose; we came about after facing those water elementals and you all had fucked off to space, I'm assuming after Yoar grabbed his dead dragons and recalled out to apply much needed ointment from the train we ran on him. I can see why you wear piss-colored robes, though. Saves on the washing.

You need to look into @Defari's services. Only $4.99 a minute.

PS: Yoar, this is why you and I are nothing alike. You literally do everything you possibly can to not actually have to fight, from sailing around pirate NPCs as a ghost, recalling dragons on to turret, to this bullshit where you toss a bunch of nets and hope that they kill us before we finish everyone on deck off. Running cross-healing alts, tamers at sea and hiding behind monsters who can fight more effectively than you? No wonder you don't have your own crew after a year; it would require that you actually learn to captain a goddamn ship. Continue to eat shit, failures.

Skye Wolfbane

Governor of Trinsic
Echum...but yes, back on topic. Are the cities going to be overrun or has the time passed and we're just moving on from that? Thought that would be kind of fun.

wreckognize

Grandmaster
we could tell you guys ran on shore to tattle, dewdys speech proves it ^^
u guys ran like dogs and never came back lol
talk about tower defense? ur nothing but a bunch of BOTs
[e snore

we left ya bloody and beaten at your own game and it was easy-mode
lucky for you AGAIN i was unable to chase you down and finish you since blood blocked my boat.
One ''bug'' your archer group probably hasnt reported.
go home newbs :D
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

PS dewdy don't be a coward, show the pics of yall getting wasted 12 v 2 im sure i heard 11 of you die, and since your screenshots are obviously on death well i know you have someeeee ^^

wreckognize

Grandmaster
Only the combined talents of the two biggest shit eating cowards I know on this shard could turn naval combat into tower defense.

Could you have even said anything more ironic than this?

I think not.

Echum...but yes, back on topic. Are the cities going to be overrun or has the time passed and we're just moving on from that? Thought that would be kind of fun.

Oh look who came over here from the rp subforum to play wingman for dewdy and forgot to go back before posting again. :)

Dewderonomy

Grandmaster
I love how he just starts rambling nonsense and lies, like it actually will hold any clout against the image-wall of him and Yoar getting a rectal exam by my galleon. Luckily, no one on these forums is inbred enough to believe any bullshit this helmet-wearing knuckle-dragger posts.

Pics or it didn't happen. (Spoiler alert: it didn't happen.)

wreckognize

Grandmaster
I love how he just starts rambling nonsense and lies

we circled the area for 30 mins after losing you on radar, then proceeded to visit all the pirate hotspots. Mining mountain, pirate docks, serpent pillars, bucs den... serps bank.... trinsic. no luck. Next time, if you need to run away from us you can come to these areas to find me for another lesson in piracy.
you're welcome by the way, newblet.

Dewderonomy

Grandmaster
"We circled everywhere for thirty minutes except the place where the battle had occurred/was on-going." Also known as, "We ran the fuck out of there as fast as we possibly could."

Fact: Roos dropped a boat in the water, grabbed her dragons, and fucked right off with them as they were gone from the area within 3-4 minutes after contact.

Fact: You're a liar. We sailed north, res'd the TWO guys (11? lol you're so ********) who went down, and without them even re-equipped waited for you to come up from the south. You didn't. I.E, you didn't pursue at all, and as always have no pictures whatsoever to show for anything you say.

Fact: You suck at this game.

GV81vtt.gif

Yoar

Adept
Jeez Dewie, take it easy on the 'facts'. Go post them in your licensing thread where they belong.

You killed us once but then we came back and had you running. We failed to wreck your boat though. Next time we'll come prepared and put up a better fight. ;)

Dewderonomy

Grandmaster
You killed us twice but then we came back and had you running long enough to get my dragons and log off. We failed to wreck your boat though, or really much else for that matter because I bailed and Stranded ate shit. Next time we'll come prepared and still die because for the last year we've done nothing to actually learn how to fight as players at sea, and using NPCs will only get us so far. ;)
Fixed for accuracy.

EllEssDee

Master
4qHNGLG.jpg

JQPaAeH.jpg

YULXjs3.jpg

uLuJczT.jpg

QrVWSnM.jpg

Round two, this time Yoar scrapes the bottom of the barrel for some help, that whole "beggars can't be choosers" sort of thing.

BwBDWol.jpg

"Oh shit, adversity! KAL ORT POR," exclaims Strandedness.

3Sa5ekK.jpg

LFUIAHA.jpg

AkRkjRP.jpg

V4zz8Zd.jpg

yt.gif

YHMJos6.jpg

"There has to be a way we can fight the Black Wind, but not actually fight the Black Wind... HM! I know! Let's catch a bunch of monsters in our stern, and let the NPCs fight for us! This way, we don't actually have to learn to fight, and instead can just let a bunch of water elementals and deeps do the fighting for us!"

Only the combined talents of the two biggest shit eating cowards I know on this shard could turn naval combat into tower defense. Clearly...

nKCnBNJ.jpg

wlmgpd3.jpg

...you needed it. Needless to say, we still didn't lose; we came about after facing those water elementals and you all had fucked off to space, I'm assuming after Yoar grabbed his dead dragons and recalled out to apply much needed ointment from the train we ran on him. I can see why you wear piss-colored robes, though. Saves on the washing.

You need to look into @Defari's services. Only $4.99 a minute.

PS: Yoar, this is why you and I are nothing alike. You literally do everything you possibly can to not actually have to fight, from sailing around pirate NPCs as a ghost, recalling dragons on to turret, to this bullshit where you toss a bunch of nets and hope that they kill us before we finish everyone on deck off. Running cross-healing alts, tamers at sea and hiding behind monsters who can fight more effectively than you? No wonder you don't have your own crew after a year; it would require that you actually learn to captain a goddamn ship. Continue to eat shit, failures.

This was a really long post, and while I was repulsed by the abundant faggotry, I have to say it's left me curious. I've consulted my psychiatrist, psychotherapist, and rheumatologist about this.

Edit: Let it be known, I was not a part of this.