eta/rant

jeffmack

Novice
is there any real eta .... got back from vacation yesterday... crashed when it left and lost mybonded pets now im worried about my house ....i did the steps from the news post still nothing .... i realized its was a poor planned vacation over the 4th of july it happens lol i had all day to play since ive been back and cant log in i understand some players are still playing im new to this game so dont have friends to refresh it for me...... i guess all i really want is an eta lol cuase i dont want compensation i like this version of uo and if i loose everything i will rebuild .... it would just suck

Cheers

Volco

Master
The house should be fine as long as you refreshed it recently. I think it generally takes almost a month of no refreshes for it to collapse. As far as not logging in, I don't think i can be much help aside from redirecting you to the post you already read. Hopefully a staff member sees this post and is able to help.

Other wise I'd assume it's a waiting game for the hosting company's server cache to clear

jeffmack

Novice
Yeah I'm sure it's more frustrating to them , then it is to me .... I mean I could clean up the beer bottles I spent waiting all day for it to work