Not open for further replies.

girana

Grandmaster
6bs43je.jpg

@Shane @eppy @JoeB @Josh D @Bobby123

Bigwyrm

Adept
Ohh My !!

This is very incriminating stuff i hope that this multi client in RDA is addressed per new rules...a.s.a.p !

Deadpool

Grandmaster
Worth taking a look at, then. The new rule is no two characters by the same person at all right?

Edit: Saw Bobby's post as soon as I made the response. Oh dear. Yeah doesn't look good then.

Derwolf

Grandmaster
lol dex monk ee is a ghost sitting @ the rda gate

Zelda uses that toon to pull mobs away from the gate. $ #affected af because they lost a quicksilver to eqms this am

Kilike

Grandmaster
lol dex monk ee is a ghost sitting @ the rda gate

Zelda uses that toon to pull mobs away from the gate. $ #affected af because they lost a quicksilver to eqms this am
Unfortunately it doesn't matter. allowed ONE toon in an rda period. Sucks, but rules are rules.

Sent from my SM-G900P

Derwolf

Grandmaster
In case you forgot. You're allowed ONE character in an rda. Period, there's no room for discussion. Rules were broken.

Sent from my SM-G900P

didn't realize you were staff lol

dport got lazy and didnt pull his ghost out with 0 score. obv staff needs to ban this cheating ***

ps who are your toons in game?

Derwolf

Grandmaster
Didn't realize you couldn't read the rules posted in this thread, Lol kind person. Get bent.

Sent from my SM-G900P

lol okay virgin lipz we all know you are in game and irl wasteman, not a staff member. lets let them talk to dport and decide what happens;)

wreckognize

Grandmaster
My honest opinion? Ya i guess i could do that, since you're all begging me for it

I say take action. I have nothin against d-port personally but the idea here is that we aren't supposed to be using multiple characters anymore to help take down RDAs. The principle is that we are only supposed to be using one character. Now he's gone and had two characters in the RDA because he's trying to defy that principle.

We all have to follow the new rules, even though we aren't all to blame for them. I'm not gonna bring 3 mages and walk one in at a time cast a couple evs and walk out just because I want to support the new rules and the principle behind it. So I would hope that this person doesn't get away with not only trying to find workarounds for the rules, but utterly breaking them. Bibby was bannzored for 5 days when it wasn't even against the rules yet. A little fairness couldn't hurt here.

Status
Not open for further replies.