EQMS Poll: Have you ever been ressed after being PKd by EQMS

Have you ever been ressed after being PKd by EQMS newbs?

• Total voters

LoNE WoLF

Master
Just witnessed the Buttsex brigade aka EQMS Rez killing 4 separate blues in no guild PvMing. Lol yet you make threads like this. Lawl. I mean, I totally understand why you Rez kill me I'm asking for it but them!? They weren't even in a guild. this thread is a joke. EQMS is a joke and its run by Mr. Joke himself.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Fine I'll play.

Yes I have been ressed after being killed several times by EQMS.

And every time I talked shit.

And every time I have been promptly res killed.

Wouldn't have it any other way :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

Defari

Adept
I was killed by EQMS only once since I started playing here (late 2013) - it was during the Magincia Invasion event a couple months ago. I wasn't in a guild at the time nor am I now. I didn't catch all the names (there were about 6-7 EQMS guys); the only one I recall in the group was BALTIMORE HEROIN.

I wasn't mad at all, as it's part of the game.

I also didn't stick around for a rez (never do - personal policy I guess).

When I died, I was wearing a full suit of invul leather with about 5k gold (nothing too special really). After finally making it back, I noticed they did not take anything....except my red half apron (which was part of my 'look' at the time). They replaced it with a similar purple half-apron, which I now wear on special occasions (it's almost as cool as a crimson cincture).

Thanks for the new attire.

Garillo

Master
I was killed by EQMS only once since I started playing here (late 2013) - it was during the Magincia Invasion event a couple months ago. I wasn't in a guild at the time nor am I now. I didn't catch all the names (there were about 6-7 EQMS guys); the only one I recall in the group was BALTIMORE HEROIN.

I wasn't mad at all, as it's part of the game.

I also didn't stick around for a rez (never do - personal policy I guess).

When I died, I was wearing a full suit of invul leather with about 5k gold (nothing too special really). After finally making it back, I noticed they did not take anything....except my red half apron (which was part of my 'look' at the time). They replaced it with a similar purple half-apron, which I now wear on special occasions (it's almost as cool as a crimson cincture).

Thanks for the new attire.
I took your half apron. Not even kidding. I take cloaks too.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk