eqms - Master of pvm

Just tonight something at I think the shame champ happened that reminded me of another thing that seems to be becoming a common occurrence.eqms doing champs and bitching when anyone shows up? Now i'm not a good troll, prolly 3/10 or so, but this is just too funny not to share. So tonight we hit this champ just to check it out and the eqms kids are doing it. UPON our arrival glutt and friends reminded us of a past battle that was i wanna say 5 vs maybe 11 or so.. don't quote me... that we lost...
~why does this troupe get so on edge while doing champs?
~is it because there so mean to Other guild's doing champs?
~doesn't feel good does it eqms, ?
~maybe let other people do champs and not cry?
heres some proof from awhile back:
glut_bitches1.png

We pulled some mobs onto eqms during there champ and man oh man look at that response. All of us on TS were stunned laughing and laughing it's like wtf? is this really happening?
@Jack Scallywag "this is there response, .. after being lightly trolled?" "what, am i taking crazy pills?"
@ Sag senoir member sag finally voices out as if in disbelief as seen in the screen shot..
in conclusion .. this a joke, how can you raid champ after champ and then spam this cry baby shit?
bad form..
needless to say .. we laughed the rest of the night ,,

It's always the same with these guilds, they like to bully everyone around but if someone gives them the slightest bit of their own medicine they cry like babies. It's a bit pathetic.

Jibb20

Adept
I don't get this post. $ power Kings werkt eqms. These are all guilds that will push people out of champs/rdas. But for whatever reason you get butt hurt over eqms? It doesn't make sense to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jibb20

Adept
Was funny watching you guys team up with power though at abyss yesterday you greif eqms at abyss. And in the end power ended up killing all of you. Haha. That's worth laughing at.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Its funny that Trin considers playing non faction blues and luring spawn as a way to "raid champs".

Congrats guys-- your guild cant do champs because you will get raided by reds but youre too ***** to raid on reds so you try to drag spawn and help us finish our champs.

Jibb20

Adept
Its funny that Trin considers playing non faction blues and luring spawn as a way to "raid champs".

Congrats guys-- your guild cant do champs because you will get raided by reds but youre too ***** to raid on reds so you try to drag spawn and help us finish our champs.
Mic drops

Young Star

Grandmaster

But you guys are just terrible at PvM. Like you always say, you're just a bunch of noobs. So if all it takes is luring spawn to really get your goat why not.

You shouldn't be calling anyone ***** for luring spawn. Your own guildmate Tard used to do it all the time and practically lived in Destard only doing that.

Jibb20

Adept
But you guys are just terrible at PvM. Like you always say, you're just a bunch of noobs. So if all it takes is luring spawn to really get your goat why not.

You shouldn't be calling anyone ***** for luring spawn. Your own guildmate Tard used to do it all the time and practically lived in Destard only doing that.
He wasn't saying their pussies for doing it. He said they're pussies bcus they won't get on reds and try to take over a champ like say $ power werkt Kings eqms. Instead they good the easy route of mass dispell and luring. Which is a legit strategy. But taunting them over it I think is justified.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster

Terrible at PVM? Thankfully PVM can be done by terrible players pretty easily -- the only hard part about PVM is defending your spawns against people who want to raid... would you say werkt does a good job of that?

Its just funny to me that TRIN would rather dispel EVs, cast walls, or lure spawn instead of actually trying to raid a champ -- I guess they know their chances of doing that successfully against EQMS arent very good which is why they stick to trying to blue grief. I also like how the OP claims EQMS gives a fuck about trin blue griefing -- the screenshot shows no fucks being given and unless its wrong champ, we come on reds and kill the trin over and over anyway.

Sorry -- blue griefing is indeed a ***** move and Tard the paladin was yelled at many times when I foudn out he was griefing champ spawns on a blue... thats some @Bobby123 shit and 9/10 times blue griefing accomplishes nothing except wastes the griefers time.

Messremb

Grandmaster
He wasn't saying their pussies for doing it. He said they're pussies bcus they won't get on reds and try to take over a champ like say $ power werkt Kings eqms. Instead they good the easy route of mass dispell and luring. Which is a legit strategy. But taunting them over it I think is justified.

I see, so taunting for using an easy strategy is justified, unless it's eqms you are taunting?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Jibb20

Adept
What are they taunting though? They didn't succeed at anything. All they did was pulled spawn and then watched eqms finish the champ. How can you taunt that? Haha

Messremb

Grandmaster
You should try posting this again but in a way that makes sense.
Figured it was obvious, eqms uses the "easy strategy" of doubling people's #s, But if anyone calls them on it they are just #affected.

Just pointing out hypocrisy.

Jibb20

Adept
Figured it was obvious, eqms uses the "easy strategy" of doubling people's #s, But if anyone calls them on it they are just #affected.

Just pointing out hypocrisy.

So am I supposed to cry on forums when Morris and 2 others ganked me 3v1? Like as if only eqms doubles the numbers?... Come on man. Get a little thicker skin then that.

Messremb

Grandmaster
So am I supposed to cry on forums when Morris and 2 others ganked me 3v1? Like as if only eqms doubles the numbers?... Come on man. Get a little thicker skin then that.

The only people I see crying in this thread are eqms...

Also, I wasn't complaining about eqms using #s. It's part of the game and while I don't like some of the outcomes of it, I would never try and remove it.

My comment was on the hypocrisy of saying someone else is using easy tactics, while your whole guild relies on easy tactics. Also, the hypocrisy of calling them bad or scared for those tactics, while you call anyone who dares point out the same in eqms, #affected.

Oh, and anyone who knows me knows I don't give 2 shits about any form of griefing, so bring it on.