WTS EQMS loot: Sub, Exceed acc (+20), SILVER, Vanq BOW - 55k on vendor 2 screens west yew mg

Valthonis

Apprentice
ye thats mine. wp ruining the 2 hours effort of 4 newbs to get 3 ps. u didnt have to come with 30+ people =) 3-4 should be enough to kill 4 provo archers.

Valthonis

Apprentice
ah i thought he is eqms^^. he means he looted from EQMS ok....
eqms dudes stole me and my buddiies champ with literarly 30+ people. thought he was one of them. and they looted the exact same bow from me sry for missunderstanding then

Malkraven

Grandmaster
eqms dudes stole me and my buddiies champ with literarly 30+ people. thought he was one of them. and they looted the exact same bow from me sry for missunderstanding then

suddenly 30 doesnt seem like such a stretch haha let me guess 4am tuesday morning EST?

Valthonis

Apprentice
suddenly 30 doesnt seem like such a stretch haha let me guess 4am tuesday morning EST?

it was last week i may be tuessday yes i dont remember. and it was nighttime here in germany. so proabably like 9-10 pm est or smt.
after that experience, no more champs..

CAPTUN AUSTRALIA

Grandmaster

Well this thread turned amusing!

No, i didn't kill you 30v1 on a targ closest gank mage.

I killed a shitty EQMS blue for it.