WTS EPIC 30 x 30 For Sale. Who wants to be a P.I.M.P?

Kiki

Grandmaster
Once again coming at you with yet another brilliant home. This time it's the pinnacle. The ultimate. The G.O.A.T.

A 30x30. On Grass. Surrounded by water.

lqG3XGl.png

So much water here you could call it Guantanamo Bay and bring the kids for some water boarding. You know, if you didn't know what either of those things were it would sound like a great time.

Water to the left of you, water to the back and right....

dt8du0f.png

Here I am, stuck in the middle with youuuuu.

Great back yard, no houses in the front or to the West and just that little storage lot for someone to the East.

It could be argued that this is one of the best 30's in all of Sosaria. It could also be argued that Mars Bars are better than Snickers because not everyone likes nuts in their mouth. But I digress...

CBV58Fi.png

Water on pretty much 3 sides makes this an epic spot if you like to take to the high seas. I haven't tried, but you may even be able to unload your loot directly into chests on the West side.

What's that?

West SIIIIIEEEEEDDDDD

66373.original-6194.jpg

This is the first house ever that 2Pac has officially approved of.

Check the back yard...

7EadBBm.png

Quiet contemplation at your water feature because how could you not be Zen when you're in a property like this.

u9FSIrI.png

It's so friggin big you can't fit it all on one screen. That's another thing chicks dig. Big. And you my friend would be the biggest dirt pimp ever with this bad boy.

Honestly, after you own this what else is there? Sure you could bank sit, but no one at the bank would know you owned this. Maybe you could send gates every minute just to remind them. Give the people what they want I say.

oQtL9yn.png

MONEY MAKER!! November's MOTM are in the swamps right below you. You could theoretically make back all your money from those fat drops.

"Where is it" I hear that cutie in the back ask? Heaven. It's in Heaven. The same place you fell from sweetie. Seriously, next time use something to break your fall other than your face. It's horrid.

But to answer your question, it's North of Trinsic, just North of the swamps...

Px4e86N.png

Starting bid on this beaut is 60 mil for the empty plot.

2 mil increments

Proposed End Date is November 16th @ 3:00pm server time. At that time the listing will either be finished with a winner, or if late bids have been made, it will revert to being closed 1 hour after the last bid has been placed. After some discussion this was deemed to be a fairer way for all involved.

B/O is 90 Mil.

Thanks for reading ,and as always, Happy Bidding!

Last edited:

Kiki

Grandmaster
Original post edited to clarify how this will end. Now reads:

Proposed End Date is November 16th @ 3:00pm server time. At that time the listing will either be finished with a winner, or if late bids have been made, it will revert to being closed 1 hour after the last bid has been placed. After some discussion this was deemed to be a fairer way for all involved.

B/O is 90 Mil.

Any questions, please don't hesitate to give me a shout here or on Disc.

Kiki

Grandmaster
Under 24 hours left. Those of you waiting to do a little snipe at the end need to set your alarm.