Enhanced Client

Promyvia

Apprentice
I saw back around Spring/Summer there was mention of Enhanced Client support in the works. Did that ever happen, or is it still happening? I've gotten used to playing on it in the past couple of years and now I never want to play on the classic client again. :(

Dewderonomy

Grandmaster
Sailing on enhanced client was always nice. It definitely had perks.
Wasn't it with the EC that smooth sailing was introduced? I know the classic has a form of smooth sailing (like we do here) but it's still kinda' "skippy". It'd be cool to use the EC as the main client for everyone - it has UOAssist built into it, plus some other features. A nice even playing field.

Teekys

Neophyte
EC is hella buggy and not enough people would use it to justify spending a lot time getting it work on here.

Arch Enemy

Grandmaster
I saw back around Spring/Summer there was mention of Enhanced Client support in the works. Did that ever happen, or is it still happening? I've gotten used to playing on it in the past couple of years and now I never want to play on the classic client again. :(

It will come out with Kingdoms expansion and the reintroduction of battle points

spring 2016

rip [eventscore