End loop In Razor (HELP PLEASE)

So i am setting up a macro (ill post once i got it figured out) but i cant seem to get my razor to end loop. What do i need to do to get it to end if a system message pops up?

So i am setting up a macro (ill post once i got it figured out) but i cant seem to get my razor to end loop. What do i need to do to get it to end if a system message pops up?

I think it would be something like:

if (SysMessage "insert system message that you want here")
Else
Endif

Malkraven

Grandmaster
Its Endfor so for fishing i have this:

Exec: resync
Use skill hide
Pause 1000
For (1-8)
double click fishing pole
pause 1000
Target Relloc
pause 8000
Endfor
Say Right one
Pause 1000 (Repeat this 8 times to move right 8 sqs)

Hmm. What i am looking for is Crafting slayers, it gives the message that you crafted a slayer, you recall out and the macro stops. if that helps

eppy

Grandmaster
Hmm. What i am looking for is Crafting slayers, it gives the message that you crafted a slayer, you recall out and the macro stops. if that helps

Use uosteam, there are already templates out there for slayer making. I like razor, but it just cant do this well.

Tete

You can stop a macro running in Razor but you are still better off using UOSteam

But for reference...

in hot keys assign a key to "Stop current macro", then go to macro, hit record and press the key
this adds somethign like "Event: Stop Macro", when this line is hit it will stop.

Last edited by a moderator:
You actually dont even have to physically set that end macro to a key. Just hit the begin recording here, swap over to the hot keys tab, select the end current macros hot key, and on the bottom right there is a button that says execute selected. This will add it to the macro, no need to waste keyboard space for this one.