Egor selling threads!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where the fuck is Egor getting all this sweet loot from that I see him always selling :lol:

Every day this dude has a new thread selling PHAT pixels worth millions of gold.

I'm genuinely curious as to how he is in a constant supply of such rare loot for sale?

IDOC Farming?

Props to him for obtaining all the loot, I'm just stumped as to how the hell he's getting it all so fast!

He buys low and sells high, don't think he idocs but idk

There's no way he's buying all those statues and then reselling them.

Nobody elseon the forum is selling the sheer volume of Statues that he's selling other than him lol.

Or maybe he just has an insane amount of in game connections to buy from.

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
There's no way he's buying all those statues and then reselling them.

Nobody elseon the forum is selling the sheer volume of Statues that he's selling other than him lol.

Or maybe he just has an insane amount of in game connections to buy from.

A bunch of those he bought from me.

Watch the selling threads. He buys an item for 750 and sells for 2 mil.

Like I said, buy low sell high.

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
For the record he is making a killing doing what he does. He's really good at it and he sticks with his prices.

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
He's really good at what?
bumping the threads with the same items he's trying to sell for months?

Yeah pretty much. I (and most ppl) don't have the patience for that shit because we are selling stuff to get funds to buy other stuff.

When you're selling something to make a profit and you don't care how long it takes until the right sucker comes along its different.

Near as I can tell he buys stuff for what he thinks is cheap, doubles the price, and then just bumps his threads. And he's good at that.

smile it's me

Grandmaster
Yeah pretty much. I (and most ppl) don't have the patience for that shit because we are selling stuff to get funds to buy other stuff.

Or maybe u just as others have the common sense to not flood a public forum with crap no one wants. but I got your point.

Messremb

Grandmaster
mu8rx.jpg

oomf

Grandmaster
I figured this be about his 50 fucking threads shitting up the selling forum. Dude needs to learn how to have one thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.