Easter Island Statue

serf

Journeyman
I saw one on a few houses including the Yew Rune Library and was curious where they come from and how much they are worth? Gracias!

They are rewards from aquariums and you get one of ten rewards every two days. Once you figure out the aquarium they are very easy to get and pretty common.

Yoar

Adept
Aye, they are aquarium rewards. You can buy aquariums from fisherman NPCs. Every 48 your aquarium gets evaluated. If you have a fish in your aquarium at this time, you get a reward. There are 9 rewards to my knowledge and more fish give you a bigger variaty of rewards.

I think price of the statue ranges from 200k to 300k. But that might drop as people figure out how aquariums work, as stated above :p. Although you shouldn't forget that aquariums cost 187.5k per in a cheap town.

Last edited by a moderator:

serf

Journeyman
Ahh gotcha; I searched the forum and saw some talk about aquariums and this item, but thought it was an odd reward. Thanks for the info TTD and Yoar.

Lavos

Master
Going to second the above post - the island statue seems to be pretty rare as do some of the shells and the named fishing pole. Most of the time you will get waterlogged boots or fish bones. I've had offers of 200-300k for the statue over the past two months, for price check reference.

Azyan

Master
I sold black hearts fishing pole for 50k and i sold island statue for 225k ... could have gotten more if I waited I think but needed gold at the time.

If I get another island statue though im selling it for 300k or keeping it they arent easy to get.

Bomby

Grandmaster
well i figured it out. use aquarium net. but does fishing effect the outcome of the fish you fish up with net?