Dungeons wont load?

Firegod

Thank you for reading.

I have been playing for about a week now and just got out of young player status, so i will admit there maybe I am doing something incorrect.

For the second time, I have used the UOFworldmap to make my way to dungeons and for the second time i will walk into a dungeon and there is a black screen with runes on the floor, a sign for a house that has nothing on it, and nothing else. I cant move, I cant do anything at all.

Are all dungeons available in this game or is there something that I am doing wrong that is not allowing the dungeon to load.

I went to dungeon number 34 (Destos i believe) and either 24 or 25 (Spider Cave or Terathan deep).

I would like to know if the dungeons are just not available, or if I am doing something wrong, maybe something special you need to do to access the dungeon.

Thank you for the help.

Young Star

Grandmaster
You may have an install problem or you are wondering into some custom cave houses. You should join our discord server and there you can find peiple online that may be able to help take you around and show you the ropes.

folo

Neophyte
This shard uses a lot of custom client files.

Experiencing any of this?

- Crashes around player houses
- Houses with invisible foundations/walls/roofs
- "UNUSED"-tiles, notably on boats (unused tiles = cannons)
- Black screen and becoming stuck when entering cave houses

Updating client files through the UOF launcher should fix it:

SeehGmg.jpg