WTS ! Dungeon and T-Map Sets! Soon a new kind !

Durable

Master
no problem. I will leave this up and you message me when you are ready. I am in Toronto, Canada so at least 6 hours behind you.

Jairash

Expert
Vendor Under Construction :)

Next to Moonglow Fence, safe guard zone for safe shopping!
QOGY2iv.png

Jairash

Expert
So guys i'm done with the new set.
A few things apparently changed in deceit and terathan dungeon: no mark zone near altars for champion spawn.
While in deceit i was able to mark more zone in lvl 4 a few runes got removed from terathan keep (marking other places was totally useless)

The set is now composed by 16 books, new price is 440.
I'm going to bed, tomorrow i willrename and dye all set and will trade.
Since i got a lot of request please pm me again if you are still interested.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jairash

Expert
UPDATE #1: 15 new dungeon set!
First 10 set sold really fast, i prepared 15 more now!
I'll sell directy 10 set for 440k. On last 5 i'll do an auction since i do not plan to repeat this painfull work again anytime soon. Be quick!
________

Do you want to create your own library?
Do you want to avoid to meet pk in public library when going for dungeon or treasure with friends?
Planning to improve your guild facilities?

Here for you two different sets of runebook

##### Dungeon Set #####
16 runebook covering:
Covetous
Deceit (2 runebooks)
Delucia Passage
Despise
Destard
Fire dungeon (2 runebooks)
Hytloth
Ice dungeon
Orc cave
Shame (2 runebooks)
Terathan (2 runebooks 1 only after no mark zone modified)
Wind
Wrong

This set is completely made after the patch, so new levels are available where mark is possible.
Here there is a link to see how many runes for each dungeon: http://imgur.com/a/Yof8l#0

Price is 440k
##### Treasure Maps #####
This set is made of 13 runebook with runes for treasures location from #1 to #200
Price is 150k

UPDATE #2: Vendor
QOGY2iv.png

Since i got a lot of request and it's quite hard to be alway online i'll leave some set inside the vendor.
It is next to Moonglow east fence, you can easily buy in a safe guard zone and it's really close to the bank.

Reply here, pm or mirc
Nick mirc: welluca

FAMARA

Grandmaster
please expand your business i already have t - maps and full dungeons, need all cutoffs , towns, special locations , graveyards, shrines, islands, ect.