Dragon Fruits

Dulcinea

Grandmaster
stackable yes.....idk about decaying

Why not?? Aren't they meant to be used? I mean... that is the point of them and would encourage them to be used and they could even have a decay time, similar to perks. Very little items on this server decay and the market feels the impact, so why not force players to use items, rather than just hoard or whatever. I can't purchase xp points and apply them, so why make cater to this stage?

King Dingaling

Grandmaster
if thats the case why dont skill scrolls and power scrolls decay? once u hit stage 8 u cant even farm them anymore (according to the release notes)

Dulcinea

Grandmaster
if thats the case why dont skill scrolls and power scrolls decay? once u hit stage 8 u cant even farm them anymore (according to the release notes)

I totally agree. I think that making things last forever, just allows the hoarding and for the items to just be stock piled. I can see skill scrolls and powerscrolls not having decay times (even though it would create more of an economy), but skills would have to drop in some way, to make them benefit. Veterans only use a couple type of scrolls, if that.

With not being able to farm them after you hit level 8, then you just get 1 away, and farm them, while selling... And that is what I mean, there are always "loopholes" around things, but why not make them need to be used immediately or make them stuck to the character? Want to hoard them, then they are character or account bound. There is so much gold out there already, we need to figure out a way to remove some off of the server (in my opinion).

King Dingaling

Grandmaster
I totally agree. I think that making things last forever, just allows the hoarding and for the items to just be stock piled. I can see skill scrolls and powerscrolls not having decay times (even though it would create more of an economy), but skills would have to drop in some way, to make them benefit. Veterans only use a couple type of scrolls, if that.

With not being able to farm them after you hit level 8, then you just get 1 away, and farm them, while selling... And that is what I mean, there are always "loopholes" around things, but why not make them need to be used immediately or make them stuck to the character? Want to hoard them, then they are character or account bound. There is so much gold out there already, we need to figure out a way to remove some off of the server (in my opinion).
true...if i had some of that gold id probably be agreeing with everything u said lol. i sell my fruit now...at 5k per its decent bonus money.