Dontation item "Hooded Shroud"

Would you like to see faction robes available to non-faction players?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HairyBush

Apprentice
I would love to see a faction robe available to players that are not in factions. Nostalgic indeed.
I would donate money to buy one of these. I think they're badass!

Kraden

Grandmaster
Ugh yeah good luck buddy. Ive been begging for a death shroud, not faction shroud, for months lol. +1 deathshroud

Bunnky

Grandmaster
There isn't much dono gear that interests me, but hell, a death shroud for my thief makes me drool. +1

Sent from my ZTE N9120 using Tapatalk

Lexington

Grandmaster
Then again Death Shroud != Shroud of Shadows

Ok lets talk death shroud.... DEATH SHROUD :)

From the rumors I have heard.... and they are from a very creditable source... you might possibly see a version of the death shroud on the server one day. When you do see it, it will be extremely rare. They are slated to be available only the highest of donators’ as a very special tiered reward!
I’m sure once you reach one of the higher levels Shane will let you know how much MORE it will take to get the “Death Shroud”. :)

Kraden

Grandmaster
Ok lets talk death shroud.... DEATH SHROUD :)

From the rumors I have heard.... and they are from a very creditable source... you might possibly see a version of the death shroud on the server one day. When you do see it, it will be extremely rare. They are slated to be available only the highest of donators’ as a very special tiered reward!
I’m sure once you reach one of the higher levels Shane will let you know how much MORE it will take to get the “Death Shroud”. :)
Yeah i know theye posted that in one of my begging threads but they said it will be the faction shroud. Not the death shroud. Those are different but yeah pretty lame for them to be some ultra 1000 dollar dono item lol. But yeah if they come on server eventually ill just save up like ten mil and try to buy one. Ive already donated to the staff at least as much as im willing to at this point

monktoast

Expert
I truly don't understand why having hooded robes is such a hot topic. People have always wanted them even on osi why not just give it to us? Why make it extremely rare? Why not make shirts extremely rare? Wtf. It's one reason I hated osi so many wants so little gets and when they did give you something it was their lame version. Hey we want rideable dragons. Years pass ok here's your rideable dragon a SWAMP dragon wtf that isn't what people meant. Same with hooded robes took like 20 years finally they said ok here is hooded robe a NON DYABLE BLACK DEATH SHROUD wtf

Just give us dyable hooded robes what's the fucking problem