he say he want to buying 2 taming SS , we accept the price 250k ,
when we trade , he cancel the trade window and steal the scroll ,

it ok we a new from this sever , just dont want another player let hiM steal ,

thanks a lot to see this post
Fzux1V6.jpg

SidX

Grandmaster
ugh..

Did you get the scrolls back after you killed him?
Yeah the SSs should have been in his corpse or returned to your pack for sure.. the thief is an idiot if they weren't mounted during that steal. No reason they should have died-- after the trade window closed they could have run away and hid before you ever knew what happened. Amateur mistake cost him 250k+!

Skye Wolfbane

Governor of Trinsic
Douchbag move but..it's UO and it happens. But yes, you have to go through that portal before being safe. Sorry bud. But that's how we learn I guess.

SKII

Expert
NO Sorry i cant get it back the taming SS , i using a bard dexer trade with him , he got enough time to run ,,, :D get a expensive lession on this game, whatever money is nothing on UO, i wilL remember him when i wash growing up , WE WILL TARGET HIM :D

Modus

Master
NO Sorry i cant get it back the taming SS , i using a bard dexer trade with him , he got enough time to run ,,, :D get a expensive lession on this game, whatever money is nothing on UO, i wilL remember him when i wash growing up , WE WILL TARGET HIM :D

hmm those things happen, you ll be over it in a day and know what to avoid!

Servantes

Apprentice
That's why you should never trade with someone unless they agree to do it at the ''docks'' (duel arena)...Unless your trading something blessed of course