WTS Dono Items

spudd

Grandmaster
Selling dono items

Bath tub is one of two on server (I paged in to ask)
Large Elven Bed(south), Elven Wash Basin(east) and Elven Stove(east) (not on dono vendor)
Wooden Display Case(You pick south or east) (still on dono vendor)
Secure Display Case (not on dono vendor)

Fireplace(south)
Ter-Mur Style Floor Mirror (not on dono vendor)
Bamboo Screen (not on dono vendor)

(All items are blessed)

E8x8bsR.png

Last edited by a moderator:

noobs705

Grandmaster
not to be rude theres at least 8 or so other tubs, At one point pretty much right after the event that dropped them i had 2 and karl sagan had 2. Then after that they added bathtubs to dono vendor. Even if you search the tubs you will see 2 selling threads of me selling mine. They are still super sweet I think when the gms searched the item maybe theres only 2 that are facing north/south because i do think the ones i had were east west so maybe thats why theres way less north facing ones?

spudd

Grandmaster
not to be rude theres at least 8 or so other tubs, At one point pretty much right after the event that dropped them i had 2 and karl sagan had 2. Then after that they added bathtubs to dono vendor. Even if you search the tubs you will see 2 selling threads of me selling mine. They are still super sweet I think when the gms searched the item maybe theres only 2 that are facing north/south because i do think the ones i had were east west so maybe thats why theres way less north facing ones?
Im not sure, when i paged they said it was one of two. Perhaps youre right with the directions being the difference. Would makes sense to me then.