Donation vender change?

Darken

Master
Death Shrouds should be an RP only item. Otherwise it will be another worthless over abundant item.

Babethoven

Grandmaster
personally..... colored ethys would just make it pointless and limit special event rares or whatever for the future such as flubes llama

we already have neon clothes, neon/colored ethys are just going to devalue the rare pets out there, wolves, night pets,

what we should be asking for is a hiryu or reptalon tameable ;)

OR

GLACIAL BLUE LLAMAWTF

Kraden

Grandmaster
Death Shrouds should be an RP only item. Otherwise it will be another worthless over abundant item.
all these items are only worth what people will pay for them, I personally would pay out the ass for a Death Shroud for my Theif, and NO I do NOT mean the Shroud Of Shadows that Faction People Get

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
Yeah I'm not down w colored ethys

Deffo time to take the very limited blue Orc mask off. There's 9k dono I wish I could have back lol

gofer

Grandmaster
personally..... colored ethys would just make it pointless and limit special event rares or whatever for the future such as flubes llama

we already have neon clothes, neon/colored ethys are just going to devalue the rare pets out there, wolves, night pets,

OR

GLACIAL BLUE LLAMAWTF

all these items are only worth what people will pay for them, I personally would pay out the ass for a Death Shroud for my Theif, and NO I do NOT mean the Shroud Of Shadows that Faction People Get

It comes down to personal preference. Would I love a shroud? Yes of course, but I do believe having them all over the shard cheapens it. If the price was high enough then that would alleviate that issue a bit. I actually like the way in which the server gives them solely to faction peeps.

On your point about hiryus and reptalons Babe, I would love a dread warhorse from the vanguards or fire steed, but never really liked the hiryus, reptalons, and cu-sidhes. The fact that they are keeping it as classic as possible in terms of pets appeals to me despite my preference for those other horses.

Kraden

Grandmaster
It comes down to personal preference. Would I love a shroud? Yes of course, but I do believe having them all over the shard cheapens it. If the price was high enough then that would alleviate that issue a bit. I actually like the way in which the server gives them solely to faction peeps.

On your point about hiryus and reptalons Babe, I would love a dread warhorse from the vanguards or fire steed, but never really liked the hiryus, reptalons, and cu-sidhes. The fact that they are keeping it as classic as possible in terms of pets appeals to me despite my preference for those other horses.

Okay I don't know why I honestly can't explain this but Death Shroud is NOT Shroud of Shadows - Shroud of Shadows is what Faction people get Death Shroud - Go Die - Dont Rez - Open Paperdoll - There is difference Shroud of Shadows when Clicked is supposed to Say "A Shrouded Figure" Death Shroud says - "A Ghostly Figure" Color difference is obvious Yes Put them on dono vendor for 5k - 10k dono lol idc id buy it right now or better yet make it ultra stealable since there aint crap for Stealable rares for theives

gofer

Grandmaster
Okay I don't know why I honestly can't explain this but Death Shroud is NOT Shroud of Shadows - Shroud of Shadows is what Faction people get Death Shroud - Go Die - Dont Rez - Open Paperdoll - There is difference Shroud of Shadows when Clicked is supposed to Say "A Shrouded Figure" Death Shroud says - "A Ghostly Figure" Color difference is obvious Yes Put them on dono vendor for 5k - 10k dono lol idc id buy it right now or better yet make it ultra stealable since there aint crap for Stealable rares for theives

I am aware they are different items in terms of flavor text and origin, but they are similar enough in aesthetic appeal that the point stands.

Kraden

Grandmaster
They are different in aesthetics because Faction ones are colored crap, and death shroud is dirty white

gofer

Grandmaster
They are different in aesthetics because Faction ones are colored crap, and death shroud is dirty white

I said "similar enough" in aesthetic appeal; the color is a variable. In terms of aesthetics, the only thing that distinguishes the two is color, but they are still "beautiful/appealing" because of their structure i.e. how they look.

Kraden

Grandmaster
Not only color but the Text and the Subtext when clicked in a paperdoll

also the fact that the Death Shroud was way before Shroud Of Shadows and I frigging want one for my theif

not to mention when I do see faction people, if i see faction people, half the time they aint even wearing robes, they get em to lock down in their house lol

Lexington

Grandmaster

OR

GLACIAL BLUE LLAMAWTF

Sorry what I meant was the black ethys not colored... I believe Shane already said that it might be an option for the black, I could be wrong though???