Donation Raffle - Charcoal Hue'd Castle

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Carl

Ends: May 25th at 9pm est

Price per ticket: 200 donation coins (Tickets are stored server side you will not get a physical ticket) Winner is automatically chosen at random. The more tickets you buy the better chance you have at winning!

Purchase tickets at west britain bank from this npc
DTjysUS.png

Screenshots Below it's located next to a nice park
88r1cdR.png

vqRPOks.png

rL30cQ1.png

Kaching

Master
This poor white boy just may have to sell off some of my guns I've been clinging to... perhaps you could include a few smaller prizes as well? Most raffles do have several items, and it may make it somewhat more appealing to those of us who may only be able to put 1-2k dono coins in. Either way, this is cool.

FAMARA

Grandmaster
This poor white boy just may have to sell off some of my guns I've been clinging to... perhaps you could include a few smaller prizes as well? Most raffles do have several items, and it may make it somewhat more appealing to those of us who may only be able to put 1-2k dono coins in. Either way, this is cool.

most raffles on uoforever go to the person who puts in 1-2k dono imo, its just a chance , the more you put in the better chance..

Kaching

Master
I understand that, would just be cool to have a couple less extreme prizes. Not a grip of em, maybe 2-3 smaller prizes. Just a suggestion. Either way i'll put in some tickets, a small chance at that sweet pad is worth it.

FAMARA

Grandmaster
I understand that, would just be cool to have a couple less extreme prizes. Not a grip of em, maybe 2-3 smaller prizes. Just a suggestion. Either way i'll put in some tickets, a small chance at that sweet pad is worth it.

i agree dude love your idea!

S

Shane

We just brought raffles back here.
We will do various kinds for sure, i think it's a great balanced way for a chance at special items etc for GOLD or DC's.

Our raffles have always gone really well, aside from one time that ended super early once, but we still honored it.

No staff can alter/edit/change anything once the raffle has been started (not even me, unless we end the raffle/restart it)- this is how i wanted it so it is 100% random and realistically balanced.

I remember we raffled (gold raffle) off an ITEM bless deed and a pretty new player won it who bought 3 or 4 tickets. HE ended up blessing a surp acc/ind/vanq war hammer- (not even silver). IT also took him over a month to obtain the weapon. It is for sure the rarest item on UOF, and it was actually really neat to see it go to someone like that.

It's a GREAT way to sink some currency of all types out of the world for sure, which only helps the economy as a whole.

We will be doing smaller item's though indeed, as you requested.

Nihilism

Grandmaster
We just brought raffles back here.
We will do various kinds for sure, i think it's a great balanced way for a chance at special items etc for GOLD or DC's.

Our raffles have always gone really well, aside from one time that ended super early once, but we still honored it.

No staff can alter/edit/change anything once the raffle has been started (not even me, unless we end the raffle/restart it)- this is how i wanted it so it is 100% random and realistically balanced.

I remember we raffled (gold raffle) off an ITEM bless deed and a pretty new player won it who bought 3 or 4 tickets. HE ended up blessing a surp acc/ind/vanq war hammer- (not even silver). IT also took him over a month to obtain the weapon. It is for sure the rarest item on UOF, and it was actually really neat to see it go to someone like that.

It's a GREAT way to sink some currency of all types out of the world for sure, which only helps the economy as a whole.

We will be doing smaller item's though indeed, as you requested.

Actually the item bless deed was the donation raffle, the white castle was the gold variation. They were done at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.