Donation Island

De Medici

Grandmaster
so you want to tell me you droped relics for 20 millions in 5 days?

even if you play 24h per day u need to get 5 Molten relics

lollo

Grandmaster
so you want to tell me you droped relics for 20 millions in 5 days?

even if you play 24h per day u need to get 5 Molten relics

I didn't make 20m in 5 days, asshat did and he can tell you how

I play an average of 10 hours a week, even less, and in the last 30 days i dropped a QS, a Bloody, a Golden relic and a bunch of powerscrolls. So i made around 15m in one month.

But hey, i could probably make 200 milions in one week, i just gotta sell some stuff

lollo

Grandmaster
What about Arch Daemon? does it worth to go there in average?

It's worth it because it takes 5 mins to kill it so why not? I never dropped anything from it but i don't have a meta dexer which means my score is always low

With a tamer i always get top 3 score at RDAs and champs which means i usually have good drops there. But then again yesterday i was top score at Neira (with almost 20k more points than the second one, which was a friend) and neither of us dropped anything, so you never know

lollo

Grandmaster
Yup rda/champs. Iv made 22mil in 3 hours one night.

Yeah i heard of people dropping a 120 taming AND a quicksilver relic at the same RDA, which took him 20 mins to complete. So yeah, that's 19m in 20 minutes lol.

But of course those are exceptions, hehehe! You might do 30 RDAs and drop a fucking paralytic venom relic which sells for 250k lol

Cold Spoon

Grandmaster
Yeah i heard of people dropping a 120 taming AND a quicksilver relic at the same RDA, which took him 20 mins to complete. So yeah, that's 19m in 20 minutes lol.

But of course those are exceptions, hehehe! You might do 30 RDAs and drop a fucking paralytic venom relic which sells for 250k lol
I've done over 110 rdas with only a paralytic droped since this gem came out and had it fully upgraded. This 22mil in 3 hours I speak of was 2 champ spawns one night

lollo

Grandmaster
I've done over 110 rdas with only a paralytic droped since this gem came out and had it fully upgraded. This 22mil in 3 hours I speak of was 2 champ spawns one night

You see, i did like <15 rdas in The last month and dropped QS and bloody.
I probably won't drop shit For The next 100 rdas haha

lollo

Grandmaster
So basically u have to do rdas? I did 30 champs always was in top 3 never droped something valuable

Well that's bad luck, you can get really good drops from champs, too.

The only difference is that a champ spawn takes away 1 hour, RDAs can be done in 10-15 minutes

AssHat

Grandmaster
gz but how???

the question is HOW do you make so much gold?

sold a lvl 5 meta for 11 mil
dono mask for 3.5
bunch of other rares and junk i had laying around rounds out to 20 mil. i just made it so fast with cheap prices on my items.

Cold Spoon

Grandmaster
sold a lvl 5 meta for 11 mil
dono mask for 3.5
bunch of other rares and junk i had laying around rounds out to 20 mil. i just made it so fast with cheap prices on my items.
I would consider the Meta as "Made Gold" but Dono and rares if you had to acquire them in the past its not gold made now....
His question was how to "Make" Gold not to liquidate previous acquired items.

Cold Spoon

Grandmaster
Well that's bad luck, you can get really good drops from champs, too.

The only difference is that a champ spawn takes away 1 hour, RDAs can be done in 10-15 minutes
Rda only has 1 powerscroll vs Champ has 4.
RDA Gem is disabled as well for the 2nd chance drop rate, which no one has figured out yet but a select few.
Champs are better then RDA's atm.

Messremb

Grandmaster
Rda only has 1 powerscroll vs Champ has 4.
RDA Gem is disabled as well for the 2nd chance drop rate, which no one has figured out yet but a select few.
Champs are better then RDA's atm.
Really so the people who spent 2 mil on this are getting no benefit?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

AssHat

Grandmaster
so that is why you have seen more relics come from champs again lol so fucking gay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cold Spoon

Grandmaster
so that is why you have seen more relics come from champs again lol so fucking gay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yupper! Iv got a 120 Tame and QS 3 hours a part, Champs ftw
I just did a Dragon Rda, Nothing again.

Cold Spoon

Grandmaster
I will amazed if i was the only one to know the Gem was disabled.