Donation and 30x30 Raffle Question

Hexoplex

Grandmaster
On Friday (11/13/15), I am planning on donating a currently unknown amount (bills first). I saw in the FAQs that it can take anywhere between 5 - 7 business days to receive the coins in game. What is the likelihood of me having these "in hand" before the raffle on the 30x30 ends on the 19th (Oct 5 + 45 days)?

If I miss out on this one it's not a huge deal, I don't think I'd be able to afford anything to place in a spot that large within the time frame. How upset would people be to see a basic wood house in the middle of that field, lol. Which brings me to my next question(s):

Can only 1 house be placed on that plot, or can I place several, and can the house be upgraded? As I can afford bigger (and better) houses, can I replace the house on this plot and maybe one day put a 30x30 house there? Gotta dream big!

*If I missed a thread that already explains these and more, could you post a link for me please.

Salsa

Grandmaster
I'm sure Shane will be on Dono duty for all the days coming up to the raffle, shouldn't be a problem getting your tickets.

The raffle is for a 30x30 in a zone you can't normally place a house. You can't take it down and place other houses (to my knowledge).

Hexoplex

Grandmaster
The raffle is for a 30x30 in a zone you can't normally place a house. You can't take it down and place other houses (to my knowledge).
I think I have been misunderstanding this. The raffle is for a 30x30 customizable house, the one that sells for 10,000,000 from the house placement tool? I seriously though it was only for a 30x30 empty land area and I would need to actually place an abode there. Think I am going to tighten the belt a little bit and see if I can squeeze a few more $$ into my donation.

Salsa

Grandmaster
I think I have been misunderstanding this. The raffle is for a 30x30 customizable house, the one that sells for 10,000,000 from the house placement tool? I seriously though it was only for a 30x30 empty land area and I would need to actually place an abode there. Think I am going to tighten the belt a little bit and see if I can squeeze a few more $$ into my donation.

Yep it's for a 30x30 (already placed) in the Brit no cut zone.

Mango

Grandmaster
remember guys, if you win the 30x30, feel free to donate it to Mango. I'll be sure to use it for feeding the homeless and helping underprivileged children grow.

Hexoplex

Grandmaster
remember guys, if you win the 30x30, feel free to donate it to Mango. I'll be sure to use it for feeding the homeless and helping underprivileged children grow.
What if I am one of those underprivileged, homeless children (people)? I currently have like 1,200 gold and no home, so.... I think I qualify :(

gangbang

Adept
we will never believe you are a real girl until we see you naked.