Does not lose his vanq/sup/acc war hammer

wreckognize

Grandmaster
first IBD raffle was used to make the blessed vanq supreme warhammer, probably a recent purchase of the nightmare dood
second IBD raffle i think went to bless tolgas val speer
and theres also a 2x slayer bow that's blessed somewhere

Does he have a normal looking Warhammer? If so it might be the blessed one. I am very sure that the Warhammer that was blessed was Supreme/Vanq but was a drop weapon, not a Runic crafted one. There are 3 to my knowledge (which seems acurate because others in here are backing this claim up) blessed weapons and one is infact a Warhammer but I haven't seen it in like 2 years so thought it was gone maybe on a character that would no longer be played, maybe it is back and this guy has it.

Young Star

Grandmaster
Lol you guys are funny. He's not using a glitch or a blessed weapon. Like any magic trick, if he tells you the secret you'll just groan and it won't feel magical anymore.

Lithium149

Grandmaster
Lol you guys are funny. He's not using a glitch or a blessed weapon. Like any magic trick, if he tells you the secret you'll just groan and it won't feel magical anymore.

Drops it somewhere as he runs away to his demise?

Has a script to drop it while running, something in around those lines probably.

TheFallen

Grandmaster
Player hidden in nearby area with it on scavenger. Things get sketchy run by hidden char hit drop macro and prepare to die in the peace of knowing your favorite weapon is safe.

Player hidden in nearby area with it on scavenger. Things get sketchy run by hidden char hit drop macro and prepare to die in the peace of knowing your favorite weapon is safe.

Would that break the no 2 character pvp rule? I mean on one hand you are only doing damage with one character, on the other you are pvping using 2 characters one set up to swap items in and out with the first character.

Swayze

Grandmaster
There is no rule that states you cannot multi client pvp just FYI.

You cannot run a loop on one char and play with the other or have a 3rd party program that is running to click and cast simultaneously.

There is no rule that states you cannot multi client pvp just FYI.

You cannot run a loop on one char and play with the other or have a 3rd party program that is running to click and cast simultaneously.

I literally dont know if this guy is $ but it sounds like he is to me. This thread is $ gold.

Jongi09

Master
I was at Bucs Den yesterday and found a full invul/fort suit and two vanq swords on the floor in a pile. Hiding spot? Couldn't work out why they were there.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk