WTS Dispersion 3.2m / $N$ 2m + Nox 1.8m / $N$ 1.2m

I feel like you go out of your way to tell us your guildmates pay less than general public. I also feel like most guilds will give their guildmates a discount without making a big deal about it on the forums. Are you trying to make some point or are you just being strange?

De Medici

Grandmaster
I feel like you go out of your way to tell us your guildmates pay less than general public. I also feel like most guilds will give their guildmates a discount without making a big deal about it on the forums. Are you trying to make some point or are you just being strange?

many guildies are not online at the same time (obviosly), so if they are looking to buy something on forums they can see that they can get a discount. If you post one time in discord guild channels not everyone will be online and see it. Thats the point and I dont know why this would be strange. Many in our guild does sales like that.

Last edited:
All my talismans and pets are maxxed. What's there to be jealous of? A third-rate guild who does things when North America is at work?