Discord Update!

Shane

Administrator
Staff member
We've recently changed our discord (https://discord.uoforever.com)
If you wish to be a part of certain channels in our discord you will now need to verify yourself by linking your in-game account to your discord account. There are several reasons for doing this.

Allowing people to make a connection between in-game and discord, we can allow 2 way communication between guilds, we are adding discord flair for completing certain achievements, various other automated tasks. This will be something that we slowly roll out.

Of course there are also reasons which make discord moderation and management easier as well. Which is the reason for creating separation between active members of the community and new unverified accounts. It adds a certain level of culpability for discord activity for those who are using discord to troll, harass, or scam as well as adding a layer of protection for everyone else.

Discord use was always a privilege, we aren't forcing anyone to use discord, but we are trying to ensure that the community stays healthy and positive.

This also allows us to allow more community involvement with certain decisions about the direction of the server. Upon joining discord in the future you will be directed to a "landing" page where you may follow simple instructions to link your account.

Note: When you do this, your discord name will be changed to the character you verify on, so choose wisely.

We want to thank everyone for being patient with us as we roll out these changes to ensure a better Ultima Online Forever.
1f642.png

Last edited:

senwon

I was hacked a few weeks ago and somone got on my discord account and got me banned is there anyway I can get unbanned so that I can join your discord again thank you